•chapter two•

Sashas pov

Sashas pov

I sighed as I placed my glasses in my hair and slipped my legit boss knuckle dusters on. "Hey baby!" I heard behind me and I smiled hearing the voice of the man that had claimed my heart forever "Hey Sethie" I giggled turning to him and he rolled his eyes. "Really" he chuckled smirking at me and I shrugged wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his lips.

His arms immediately wrapped around my waist and he snuggled his head into my neck making me hum "last night was the best" he mumbled leaving a lazy kiss against my neck. I giggled nodding as he pulled away "Well I have to go I'll see you later baby" I smiled pecking his lips softly before walking away until he grabbed my my left hand stopping me.

I blushed heavily as he kissed my finger which had a silver ring encrusted with seven diamond rings on signifying our engagement. He only proposed last night and yet we had already announced it to the world, bit that we cared what people thought but to rub it in the faces of the bitches who thought we'd never get here.

"I'll see you in a minute love" he smirked before walking over to catering to sit with his friend. I chuckled as I walked to gorilla feeling by heart still beating out of my chest "You ok girl?" Naomi asked me noticing my red cheeks and I nodded "she's fine she got engaged last night" dean exclaimed as he walked into gorilla off stage. "Yeah yeah" my cheeks got even hotter as I bit my lip. Suddenly I was pulled from my thoughts when Naomi's theme began to play and the three of us strutted out onto the stage.

Match

I stood on the outside of the ring as Naomi controlled the match against Becky and Tamina stood next to me watching the match. I interfered a couple of times giving my girl the advantage before standing near to the barricade and clapping as Naomi hit Becky with a vicious forearm.

Suddenly the crowd began to chant a phrase that caused me to smile and I looked behind me at the wwe universe who chanted in stereo. (Gif)

"Future miss Rollins!!"

382 words