•chapter 8•

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

I stood in the middle of the ring with j and I security either side of me and my title draped over by shoulder. "I'm the best in the world no one can match to me" I chuckled making the arena fill with boos and I cackled. Until suddenly my head was pulled up to the entrance stage in confusion.

I watched as my Sasha made her way into the ring and stood a few metres away from me with a frown on her face and I could tell from the puffyness around her eyes that she has been crying

I watched as my Sasha made her way into the ring and stood a few metres away from me with a frown on her face and I could tell from the puffyness around her eyes that she has been crying. "You ok" I mouthed away from the mic and she looked down shaking her head.

"Seth just stop!! Please stop!" She begged and I furrowed my eyebrows "what what's wrong love?" I asked in confusion as the crowd fell silent. "Ever since you won that you've changed" she said pointing at my belt before continuing "your changed so much and I have no clue what to do anymore, your not the man I once fell in love with you barely even notice I exist anymore" she cried.

"No of course I do love I care about you so much" I replied but she shook her head "no you don't and I'm sorry......" she trailed off making my heart beat suddenly stop "I can't be with you anymore until you figure yourself out" she mumbled before quickly dropping her mic and sprinting backstage.

The arena was dead silent as I was left heartbroken in the middle of the ring. I threw my title away from across the ring and placed my hands over my head wiping my hair back in frustration (Gif) but deep down all I wanted to do was cry.

But would she ever take me back?

312 words