•chapter 23•

Continued from the last chapter

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

I licked my lips as me and Sasha walked backstage through the endless corridors with no direction in mind. "In here" she whispered leading me into an empty locker room that wasn't assigned to anybody and wasn't near to anyone else, we quickly slipped inside.

I placed my title on a table in the corner of the room before turning back around to see sasha standing in the middle of the room, her lip between her teeth as she watched me. "So why did you want me to comeback here?" I asked moving closer to her, she chuckled wrapping one arm around my neck pulling me close so I could feel her breath mixing with mine. "Because I've missed my architect" she whispered seductively before slamming our lips together once again but this time the kiss was more passionate.

My hand slid to the bottom of her back pressing her body against mine whilst my other moved to the back of her neck so I could take over the control of the kiss.

She moaned softly into my mouth as I pressed my tongue into hers and continued to devour her lips harshly. It was beginning to become hard to breathe from both the lack of oxygen and sexual tension that was surging between us like bolts of electricity. "Seth........s...stop" she breathed out as she pressed her hand against my chest.

I pulled away a confused look on my face, "what's wrong?" I panted my breath ragged "I don't wanna be another one night stand" she admitted looking down at her hands. I smiled before reaching out and taking her hands in mine, my thumb rubbing against the back of her hand pulling her gaze to me "you were never a one night stand, because.............." I trailed off unable to say the words that were on the tip of my tongue.

"Because of what?" She asked trailing her hands up my bare arms and resting on my shoulders causing goosebumps to rise all over my skin. "It's hard for me to say...............because I've never said it to anyone......" I stammered taking a deep breath. She nodded but kept eye contact with me "I know what your going to say..........just say it because I promise I'm not going to hurt you Colby". My eyes widened at her words, no one called me by my real name because I hardly got close to anyone except Sasha.

"I......i....l..love you" I stuttered as my breaths became uneven, she smiled up at me and just by her smile my body untensed and I began to calm. "I love you too" was the last thing she said before our lips met once again. As the kiss grew more heated I trailed my lips to her jaw and then her neck "jump" I whispered into her ear softly, immediately she jumped wrapping her legs around my waist.

I pushed her up against a nearby wall as my hands trailed all over her body earning whimpers and moans from her. As I kissed her neck she began pulling her short merch shirt up, I pulled away and pulled it over her head and threw it behind me not caring where it fell. I was about to speak when she harshly grabbed the back of my neck and tugged my head closer pressing her lips against mine.

I groaned feeling her nails scratch down my back and shoulders causing me to shiver "Colby" she moaned out as I sucked on her collar bone. I made sure I had my arms wrapped around her tightly before moving away from the wall and towards a couch that was across the room but before I could lay her down on it she unwrapped her legs from around my waist and dropped herself back to the floor.

I chuckled "your so short" as I awed at how small she was, she shook her head before grabbing my hand and pulling me over to a metal chair that was also in the room. Aggressively she pushed me to sit on the chair before swinging her legs either side of me so that she straddled my lap.

She ran her hands up my chest and began kissing my neck, I bit my lip loving the feeling of her so close to me. I stretched my hand out towards hers and tangled our fingers together as a moan slipped passed my mouth.

She quickly found the sensitive spot on my neck and trailed her lips over the skin making me hiss and clutch her hips

She quickly found the sensitive spot on my neck and trailed her lips over the skin making me hiss and clutch her hips. She continued her kissing,  on my neck but agonisingly slowly trailing her hands down my chest and stomach. She traced my abs as she began kissing me and I let her take control for once, she suddenly pulled away and slid further towards me on my lap causing a loud groan to leave my mouth which I know amused her.

She suddenly took my hands in hers and placed them on her ass before pressing her lips against mine. I squeezed her ass softly which made her let out a feeble whine into my mouth.

Suddenly a crashing was heard from outside the door of the locker room and Sasha gasped pulling away from my lips fear written all over her face when suddenly the door handle began turning. Luckily I was quick enough to push Sasha off of me and stand up Infront of her so my body shielded hers and in that moment I couldn't have been more thankful that she hadn't removed my wrestling tights yet.

"Ohhhhh......I'm so sorry I was.......I'll just leave" I heard the voice of summer Rae say before I heard the door slam shut once again. I released a deep breath as Sasha stood Infront of me in only her bra and leggings. "Well that killed the mood" I chuckled as Sasha walked over to where her shirt had fell before gasping "what is it?" I questioned seeing her expression. She held her shirt up so I could see it and it was almost ripped in half.

My eyes widened as I scratched the back of my neck "oops..." but suddenly she began laughing which made me feel slightly better. "Your lucky I love you too" she replied and a huge blush crept onto my cheeks "wait here a second and I'll go and grab you a hoodie from my locker room it's only down the hall" I reasoned and she nodded sitting on the couch.

As quick as I could i ran back to my locker and grabbed the nearest hoodie I could find which happened to be my merch hoodie before sprinting back to where I left Sasha. "Sorry this was the first one I saw" I chuckled handing her my hoodie and I smiled "well I think all the guys will get the idea that I'm taken" she smirked "does that mean you want us to be a permanent thing?" I asked unsure if I'd heard her right.

She nodded taking my hands in hers and pecked my lips "if your mine then I'm yours" I replied staring down at her gorgeous face.

"Deal..............but can we finish what we started earlier at the hotel"

"Of course baby"

1225 words