•chapter 14•

Sashas pov

Sashas pov

I released a deep breath as I finally parked up outside the airport that I had been trying to get to for what felt like hours because of traffic. I sent Colby a text to let him know where I was because I had promised to pick him up. He's just come off a long Europe tour and was probably exhausted and thankfully I didn't have to go thanks to a neck injury by Alicia fox but that story's for another time.

A smile immediately spread across my face as I saw my husband slowly walk out of the double lass doors of the air, his suitcase trailing behind him and his hair in a messy man bun. One of his SnapBack hats was pulled over his head as a tired look resided on his face "baby!" I exclaimed as he loaded his suitcase into the trunk before climbing into the passengers seat.

"Hey Babygirl" he replied out of breath and a tired look in his eyes "how ya feelin?" I asked tucking some loose strands of hair behind his ear, he shrugged. "Honestly I'm exhausted" he admitted and I frowned "Well I knew you'd be pretty down when you landed so I thought I'd bring something to cheer you up" I smiled reaching into the backseat.

"Baby you better not have brought me anything" he warned and I giggled "no but I brought your best friend" I cheered sitting back in my seat to reveal Kevin Colbys dog resting in my arms holding one of his stuff animals in his mouth. "Kevinnnnnnnnn!!" He sang instantly taking his little buddy from my arms and placing him in his lap "oh I missed you aswell" he chuckled as Kevin licked his face and lips (gif)

"Buddy as much as I love you only one person is allowed to kiss my lips" Colby chuckled glancing over at me and shook my head smiling. "Did you do as I asked your to before I left" Colby asked Kevin who sat in his lap staring at him "what?" I questioned confused. "Before I left I told Kevin that whilst I was gone it was his job to protect you and make sure you where ok" he answered and bit my lip.

"And by the looks do it he didn't a very good job" Colby smiled kissing kevins head and I nodded "yeah he did".

404 words