•chapter 17•

Sorry this gifs a bit small

Sashas pov

I sighed as I stood in catering watching the announcers behind to stray wrestlemania which was set to start in 20 minutes. I had already done with my match ok the kickoff show and the crowd was electric.

I was deep in thought about my match when a hand on my hip jolted me back into reality "if that's not Colby, he will kick your ass" I warned not turning around but when I heard that famously cackle a smile spread across my face. "Well it's a good job I'm Colby because that dude is scary" he laughed as I turned around.

As soon as I saw him I gasped studying his face "what the hell are they?" I asked pointing to his eyes which where now a bright baby blue. "They're contacts for my ice king entrance" he smiled placing my hand back by my side which was originally pointing at his face. "You liek them?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer "yeah but I prefer colbys brown eyes" I giggled referring to his deep brown eyes which could easily melt my heart in a second.

He looked down smiling but as his arms stayed around me I could see him trembling slightly "colbs what's wrong?" I asked playing with his hair which was let down from its bun. "Nothing.......I'm just.......nervous kicking off wrestlemania and all" he shrugged, I nodded leaning my head against his shoulder and holding onto him tightly.

His body immediately relaxed as his hands gripped onto me tightly "you'll be fine, you've worked so hard for this and I know you'll kill it" I soothed rubbing my hand up and down his back. We stayed in that position until he was called to gorilla with miz and Finn.

"Good luck baby" I cooed kissing his soft lips passionately "hmmmmmm thank you Babygirl I love you" he smiled kissing my forehead before jogging off to gorilla. "How is he?" Dean asked as he cane up behind me , we both moved to sit infront of the monitor in gorilla as the miz made his entrance "he's nervous" I admitted biting my lip as the music ceased but was suddenly replaced with colbys theme.

He stalked out onto the stage his game of thrones inspired gear on (gif) and those damn contacts now I may not have told him but when I saw him in those contacts I had to fight the urge to drag him back to our locker room and have some alone time if you know what I mean. He stood at the top of the ramp waving his arms as the stage lit up with fire.

After the match

I was sat on the edge of my seat as Colby crawled over the miz and covered him.

1

2

3

I instantly jumped out of my seat and sprinted to gorilla tears in my eyes as I waited for him to come backstage. Crew member and photographers crowed the ramp from gorilla as he limped backstage and immediately I ran over to him. Luckily he caught em in his arms as I threw myself into him wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my head into his neck.

"Hey babygirl" he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my hair "I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed pulling away and patting his title "thank you love that's all I care about".

586 words