•chapter 16•

Ignore the subtitles on Seth's gif!! Thanks!!

Sashas pov

The sound of honking horns and screeching tires could be heard all around me as I groggily dragged my suitcase into the car park of the arena (gif) where me and Seth had planned to meet after the show. I sighed looking around for him but to no avail when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone whisper in my ear "sethies over there" I chuckled.

"Thanks dean and only I can call him that" I shouted to him as I walked off waving before following his directions which immediately took me too a black jeep patched up with the boot open. And leaning against the boot was may I say my extremely hot boyfriend of three years. (Gif) "Hey baby" I sang strolling over and pecking his lips "what took you so long?" He asked as he took my suitcase and packed it into the back of the boot.

"I couldn't find you but dean helped" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes smiling "where are we going next?" I asked hoping in the passengers seat as Seth climbed into the drivers. "A three hour drive to Atlanta" he sighed typing it into the gps and I groaned. "Don't get me wrong I love wrestling but the drives kill me" I admitted placing my phone in a compartment in the arm rest. Seth nodded "yeah go to sleep if you want Babygirl I don't mind I'll wake you up when we get there" he smiled placing his hand in my thigh but I shook my head.

"No it's fine I'll stay up with you".

Seth's pov

Half an hour in to out three hour drive and I chuckled looking over at a sleeping sasha. She always tries to stay up during drives which I appreciated but I'd rather her rest then stay up if she was tired, it also gave me a chance to think to myself which I needed lately.

As I pulled up to a red light I looked over at Sasha carefully making sure she was asleep before gently pulling the red velvet box from my jacket pocket and flipped the lid open to reveal the engagement ring I had brought just two months ago. I smiled as I looked over at Sasha again and imagined her as my wife, carrying my children and growing old together.

Suddenly Sasha began to stir so I snapped the lid closed and gained the box into my pocket before waiting for the green light and driving again.

I can't wait to make her mine

439 words