•chapter four•

Sashas pov

Sashas pov

I stood on the edge of ring watching Naomi fight against Nikki Bella inside the ring but anger was rising inside of me because on the other side of the ring was the woman I couldn't wait to get my hands on.

Brie Bella

That smug Bella. She thought it was ok to flirt with my fiancé backstage all last week whilst I was away doing media but I was going to let that slide.

Suddenly my attention was ripped away from the match when Brie annoying and cringe worthy voice echoed throughout the arena as she stood ontop of the announce desk.

"We want Sasha! We want Sasha" she chanted and I clenched my fist "well everyone does except maybe her fiancé" she smirked and something inside me snapped. I immediately stormed over to the announce table and ran past grabbing her foot and yanking her down to the ground kicking the mic out of her hand. (Gif)

I smirked down at her biting my lip as she groaned in pain and the crowd began to chant "Sesha ballins!!"

After the match was over and my girl Naomi obviously picked up the win I grabbed Brie by her hair and threw her into the ring where Tamina and Naomi already stood. The crord began to scream and chant as I took off my jewellery and threw Brie into the corner of the ring and laid her across the ropes before delivering my double knee move. (Gif)

I raised my arms in the air as I stood over and before leaving whispered one thing to her.

"Never go near him again"

283 words