•chapter three•

Seth's pov

Seth's pov

I watched through gritted teeth as my opponent from wrestlemania Brock Lesnar and his idiotic  and pointless manager Paul heyman stood in the middle of the ring taking about how I robbed brock of my universal title at wrestlemania and how I never should have won.

It all got too overwhelming for me when brock held up the money in the bank case he stole last night at money in the bank that I jolted from my seat and stormed out onto the stage as my theme boomed throughout the arena. Cheers and screams echoed around me whilst brock and Paul glared at me from the ring.

I strutted down the ramp confidence radiating off me as I climbed into the ring and raised my title in brocks face before snatching the microphone out of Paul's hand shocking him. "You think I robbed from you at wrestlemania.......no I took what was rightfully mine..........after carrying this business on my back for the past years I finally took what I deserved!" I shouted into my mic hitting my chest with my fist setting the crowd alight with energy.

"And you think you can just saunter down that ramp and take that breifcase without any consequences...........no because I have set my sights on you brock and you better be careful because I beat you once when u stomped your head into this mat" I exclaimed pointing at the middle of the ring. "And I will do it again if you choose to cash in on me" I threw the mic to ring floor and raised my title in the air once more getting in brocks face as he smirked at me.

I shook my head heavy breaths of anger radiating through my chest and made my way back to the ropes climbing halfway through when Paul heyman uttered a sentence that caused anger to rush throughout my body. "I mean you'll just have to wait to find out who brock chooses to cash in on......but I guess your used to waiting Seth Rollins.......it's like waiting around seven hours to watch you girlfriend main event the show you always wanted to main event and do it like a boss".

Immediately I stopped in my tracks and my jaw clenched, I straightened up between the ropes and stared back into the ring at brock and Paul in disbelief and rage. (Gif)

"You just made the biggest mistake of your life" I growled an Paul's eyes filled with fear.

422 words