Her mother smiled at her who looked deep in thoughts before leaving her daughter alone to pounder on the talk they just had. She knew she was being unfair for letting marriage talks get in her mind when she was the one who had said that she wouldn't let Rida marry until she was independent enough for a living but then has anything happened according to what people think? Its destiny, the Qadr of Allah. Everything happens all by his will, the Almighty, the great, Allah.

"Now don't get yourself stressed about it and come down to have your lunch, Dad will be home soon." Rida looked at her mother confused. Her dad never came home for lunch instead he directly came home for dinner then why all of a sudden he was coming home today? Rida found it a little strange and was curious to know the reason. Shaking her head she walked down the steps to see Faiza in the living room busy with her cell phone. She rolled her eyes at her and after hitting her on her head, she rushed inside the kitchen earning some yelling from her sister making her to laugh out loud while her mother glared at her.

"Keep this on the table Rida, your father is on his way." Her mother said and Rida did as she was told to do. Faiza came and sat down on the dining table passing some kind of comments on her elder sister who in her words was rude. Rida ignored her and walked to the door when she heard the ringing of the bell. She greeted her father and he smiled at her. Without exchanging any further talk, he went to the washroom to get freshen up while Rida back in the kitchen.

Once everyone was on the table, they settled down and the food was served. Everyone was having the food in peace hearing to what Faiza had to tell about her exams when they heard their father clear his throat.

"Zakir will be coming from London in a few days." Rida's father said making Faiza to squeal in excitement while Rida smiled at her father.

"Is Sheerin di coming too?" Faiza asked and Rida looked at her father who just shrugged his shoulder.

"I just wish she comes too, its been so long that we met." Faiza said and Rida nodded her head agreeing with Faiza. Since their parents were friends, Faiza had befriended Sheerin very easily, even though she was Rida's age and that was the reason even Rida was on a good term with her too.

"But why so suddenly?" Rida asked looking at her father and he informed that he was coming here to meet Kaif who was in India for business work.

After they were done with their food, Rida helped her mother with the utensils and Faiza engrossed herself preparing for the semester end. Rida laughed looking at the struggling Faiza while she made faces at her. Once she was done, she plopped herself on the adjacent couch noticing Faiza study. The place was silent, the only noise was of Faiza turning the pages as she needed whenever when they heard a loud beep. Rida looked at her phone to see if it was her phone but then she realised that her phone never be on loud so she threw a cushion at Faiza informing her that it was her phone. Faiza pulled out her phone and smirked when she saw the message.

"What is the matter?" Rida asked curious looking at her sister type furiously with a huge smile on her face.

"Nothing." Faiza said, the grin still plastered on her face. She kept down her phone and continued studying, the smile never leaving her face when her phone beeped again.

She looked down at her phone and smiled and was about to take it when Rida got hold of her phone. Faiza's eyes widen when she saw her sister waving her cell phone in the air giving her a wicked smile.

"Someone special, huh?" Rida asked and Faiza shook her head and was about to open her mouth to ask her phone back when her phone beeped again, twice, and Rida glanced at her phone a smirk playing on her face.

"Faiz, huh?" Rida asked throwing the phone back at Faiza and she growled, deciding to reply Faiz first and then explain it to her not so smart sister.