"If I had travelled back in time, I would simply just take you with me and maybe reconcile on the way to the administrative building. Getting angry over your intimacy with Seungwoo was stupid. I should have known better since you were naturally a very touchy person, heck you even held my hand the first day we met—"

"Yohan stop." I needed to put an end to this.

He finally looked into my eyes with his glistening ones that my dim night light had reflected upon.

"It's never your fault, Yohan ah. Stop beating yourself up over this. I had never blamed you, not even once for what had happened to me and it kills me to know that you're emotionally hurting yourself. What had happened to me was inevitable, its just how life works." I paused to study his expression and the fact that he was crying made me cry as well.

We're a huge mess, but at least we are together.

"You're the love of my life, Yohan ah. We're in this together. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and if we can go over this, we can handle anything, even if it feels like the whole world is against us. Alright?" I began to choke on my tears as we both grew into a bigger crying mess from my words.

I lift up my hand to wipe the tears off his cheek. This was my third time seeing Yohan cry and I never want to see it again. It feels like someone had threw my heart into a damn paper shredder.

"Don't cry." I try to firmly say, but my shaky tone gave it away. You know whenever someone tells you not to cry and you just cry even more? That's me and Yohan right now.

We tried to keep it down, in case we wake anyone in the house.

Yohan's trembling hand reach for my face, as though he was highly cautious in touching me after my nightmare and our heart talk session. But I assured him by holding his hand and snuggling my face into his big warm palm.

"I'm okay Yohan ah. I'm okay now..." I mumbled as our crying started to subside.

We both lean in slowly to close the gap between us and when our lips finally touched, it felt like everything had fallen perfectly in place again. This intimate moment feels so right as Yohan placed his hand at the back of my nape, deepening the kiss.

With all our worries, frustrations and fears thrown into the kiss, the room only got hotter as I shifted myself on top of his lap, my arms now around his neck. We pulled away for a moment to breathe, our foreheads leaning against each other, not even bearing to be apart for a second.

Dear God let me marry him.

I got sweeped off when Yohan kissed me again, his other hand rested on my bare waist beneath my shirt though it was nothing sexual. We were just two souls finding peace within each other after a long phase of anguish and torment.

--------------------

narrative.

The boy rubbed his eyes as he sleepily walked out of his room and straight into the kitchen, assuming that everyone had already woken up. But he was confused when he didn't see the anyone. Breakfast was prepared half way on the kitchen counter.

"Mom??" As soon as he turned back, he saw the back of his mother in Min's room, so he curiously went inside to see what was going on.

Eunsang gasped dramatically at the sight in front of him before slapping his hand over his mouth. The two ladies were staring at the comfortably sound asleep couple in the bed, mouths agape in shock at such an indecent sight.

"Soonhee ya, are you seeing what I am seeing?" Min's mother asked, as though she couldn't believe that she was seeing her daughter in bed with another man. Soonhee gave a nervous laugh before turning the other lady away.

"He's fully clothed! I'm guessing nothing happene—" before Soonhee could finish, Min's mother had already started throwing hands at the boy in Min's bed.

Yohan's eyes immediately shot wide open as he jumped awake, startled by the sudden impact on his body.

Min inevitably woke up too from the sudden commotion right in the wee hours of the morning. "Mom! Mom! We didn't do anything!!" she screamed as she witnessed how Yohan was literally running away from her mother that was chasing him with a feather duster in her hands, which she so conveniently picked up.

"Mother (eommonim), mother! We really didn't do anything I swear—" Yohan exclaimed desperately, almost pleading as he jumped over the sofas and maneuvered himself over the tables to run away.

"Who are you calling Mother?!" The said lady shrieked so loud everyone swore that the neighbours would be able to hear them.

Eunsang sighed and shook his head before plopping himself on the ground, watching Yohan getting chased around like a comedy show.

"What a wonderful morning."

[ a/n: i kind of enjoyed writing this chapter 😂😂😂 ]