11 Chapter 11

So this morning I had the honour to woke up to my brother's loud video game noises and him yelling at his TV because of how awful our wifi apparently is (he just doesn't want to admit that he's losing), yay. He's so annoying, his room is on the other side of the floor, but I can still hear him clearly as if it's next to me.

Ugh, I just remembered today's Sunday, which means we have to go to church and pray or whatever. I'm a Christian, but I honestly don't really believe in God. Going to church also brings back many memories from the past because I used to be in the dance choir, but I gave up on that as I got older. There's still an hour left till we go, but I don't know what to do till then since Sana's still sleeping and apart from her I basically only talk to Chae. Maybe I should find a new anime to watch, but I don't think I'll find one better than HxH.

Later at church

Ugh I'd rather stay at home, but my mom forces me to go here. I won't even try to convince her not to go because she'd get really mad at me, like she does at every little thing I do which in her opinion is wrong and an "unacceptable behaviour".

A couple minutes later

"In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen" I finish praying.

Next to me I hear a giggle, I turn my head and see my brother pointing at me laughing.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I ask.

"When you said the last part you touched your right chest instead of your right one" he explains.

"Oh yeah, that's so confusing. I always forget on which side my heart is" I laugh.

"Well that's understandable since you don't even have one" he gets serious.

"What?? Yeah right, you're one to talk" I sigh at him.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You, yourself, don't have one"

"Yes, I do"

"No, you don't"

"GUYS! Stop fighting, dubu, we're in church for God sake!" my mom scolds us.

"Ma'am, may I beg your silence?" the pastor asks to my mom.

"Of course, Father, my apologies. Please go on" my mom shamefully replies.

"Look at the scene you caused me" my mom quickly whispers angrily at us.

"Sorry?" I say under my breath, rolling my eyes.

Ugh I hate my brother so much. He was making fun of me, but I didn't get angry at him for that, but then he took it to another level and now my mom blames me for all of this, it's always my fault, UGH.

*my phone vibrates*

I take it out of my pocket and a message from Sana appears on the screen. My mood changes in a matter of seconds, I swear this girl has some sort of superpower.

"Hey cutieee! Should we meet up sooner and have like a picnic before the movie starts? I mean only the two of us if that's okay🥰❤❤"

"Awwww of course!! I'd love to spend more time with you alone, let's meet up at 5 pm so that we'll have 3 hours for ourselves if you want🤗❤❤"

I blush as I send the text and completely forget about what just happened with my brother and my mom. Thank you, Sana, for being the only person who can make me forget about the world around me.

Later that day

"Where are they?" I ask myself as my eyes wander around the supermarket halls.