9 Chapter 9

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of pouring rain hitting on the window. As I slowly open my eyes and begin rubbing them, I can feel something slightly heavy on me. I look down and see Sana with her arms spread around me.

"Good morning, cutie pie! You're finally awake" Sana says with a bright smile.

So none of this was a dream? Thank God.

I smile and stroke her hair, "you really like cuddling, don't you?"

"Only if it's with you. Got a problem with that?" she giggles.

"No, no" I tell her before she leans in to kiss me on the cheek.

"Oh by the way, I made you breakfast. I hope it's not too cold now" she says standing up to grab the plate that's sitting on the desk for me.

It's completely filled with food: a croissant, a few slices of bread, butter, jam and a cup of orange juice.

"Awww you really didn't have to do all this just for me"

"JUST for you? No, this is the least I can do for such a precious girl like you" she says laying her hand on top of mine.

"Aww thank youuu. Please eat with me, this is too much food for my tiny body" I suggest.

She laughs as she positions herself next to me.

My phone lightens up. It's my mom.

"Hey, is everything alright? We're going to come pick you up soon, make sure you're ready by 1 pm. Kisses."

"Hey, yes everything's fine. Okay, see you later then xx" I reply.

"Was it your mom? When are you leaving?" she says with a worried look.

"Yeah, she said I have to be ready at 1 o'clock. Don't worry though, I'm still here" I assure her pulling her closer to my side.

After we're done eating, half an hour has passed, meaning it leaves us with only one more hour.

"Do you have Snapchat? I prefer texting on there because it's free, but if you don't, it's no problem"

"No no, I do have it. Wait" I say entering the app for her to scan my snapcode.

"Thank youuu!! This way I won't miss your pretty face that much when you're gone" she smirks.

"Awww you're so cute" I say as I tuck a loose piece of her hair behind her ear.

I stand up and look out of the window.

"Yesss, it finally stopped raining"

"Really? That's good then, but you only wore a crop top, didn't you?" she gets out of bed and opens her closet.

"Yeah but I'm going by car so that's no problem"

"Wait, here, wear this hoodie. I don't want you to catch a cold, this will keep you warm" she says handing me an oversized hoodie.

"You really don-" she puts her finger on my lips again to shush me.

"Thank you" I chuckle.

I take her hoodie as well as my jeans and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" she asks.

"I'm just going to the bathroom to get changed"

"But you can just change here," she explains, "no need to be shy, I'll even look away if that makes you more comfortable" she assures me.

I do as told, but when I lastly slip my arm into my sleeve and turn around, I see her looking at me with a dreamy face.

"Hey you were looking, that's not fair"