Chapter 35: Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks vs Super Saiyan 4 Broly

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball GT! The battle royale has commenced and it was off to a pretty rocky start. For one, Broly kept beating the crap out of Goku and Raditz. However, Vegeta stepped in and overpowered him with the power of Super Saiyan 4. Seeing that he was losing, Baby had decided to help Broly out by making the conditions necessary for Broly to turn into a Super Saiyan 4.  Baby has successfully convinced Broly to gain control again in his Legendary Golden Great Ape form. Now, our heroes must deal with this new threat today!

After Broly has transformed into a Super Saiyan 4, everyone is shocked by the amount of power he's generated. Gohan comments, "Whoa, Broly's power is higher than even Vegeta's." Vegeta replies, "We'll see about that!" Vegeta then powers up to the maximum power her can and immediately charges at Broly. He's about to strike until... Slam! Broly smacked Vegeta away with just a single blow like it was nothing. Everyone is shocked by this especially the Z-Fighters as Broly made their strongest fighter look like nothing. Pan asks, "What is this guy? He beat Mr. Vegeta like it was nothing!" Vegeta emerges from the rubble and replies, "Little girl, I'm not beaten just yet. I just need to try a little bit harder, that's all." Vegeta then powers up again and charges at Broly. Instead of being smacked away this time, Vegeta actually lands a few hits on Broly. He punches him multiple times in the stomach and finishes off with a kick to the face which sends him crashing into a building. Vegeta then hovers in the air and raises his arms and charges up a ki blast and yells out, "Big Bang Attack!" Vegeta fires his attack where Broly is and this causes a huge explosion and rains debris and dust. Vegeta asks smugly, "Who's the legend now?" Suddenly, laughter can be heard coming from the rubble much to the surprise of Vegeta and everyone else. The laughter keeps getting louder until Broly bursts out of the rubble. He cracks his neck and tells Vegeta, "Thanks for the warm-up, Prince. Now, move out of the way or die with Kakarot." Vegeta asks, "H-How? That was everything that I had. Damn it! It looks like I need to try even harder." Vegeta then raises his arms and prepares another Final Flash. A moment passes where Vegeta was charging up his attack as Broly just stood there. Finally, Vegeta was finished and then proceeded to fire the Final Flash at Broly. It connects to him directly and this makes Vegeta smile. When Vegeta was done, the entire area was covered in dust. Vegeta breathes heavily after what happened and yells out, "Legend or not, no one can stand up to me." Suddenly, Vegeta sees a green aura in the dust. When the dust clears off, it is revealed to be Broly in a shield he had created.

From there, Broly comments, "Nice and flashy move you have there but it's time that I show you what I have." Broly hovers further in the air and raises his arm and fires a tiny energy sphere which quickly turns into a large one. Broly yells out, "What's wrong, Prince? Can't decide what you want to do? If you move out of the way then your precious planet will be destroyed. If you decide to stay in the way then you're not going to make it. So what's it gonna be?" Vegeta has a tough decision on what to do. However, Vegeta ultimately decides to put others before himself and stays in the way of the Omega Blaster and tries to push it back. However, it quickly becomes apparent that none of his choices really matter as the Omega Blaster would have killed everyone either way. The only difference is that Vegeta is delaying the inevitable by just a small margin. Vegeta struggles to push the attack back as it's way too powerful. Broly's Omega Blaster slowly pushes Vegeta off the air until he's on land. From there, the Omega Blaster pushes Vegeta further into the ground. Ranch yells out, "We can't just stand here and do nothing. We have to help!" Goku replies, "She's right, we have to help!" Everyone then makes their way to Vegeta in order to help out. When they make their way, Vegeta tells them, "I don't need your help. I got this all under control." Raditz replies, "It doesn't look that way from where we're watching. Either way, we came to assist." Vegeta begrudgingly allows them to help upon realizing the consequences of not allowing them to help. They all use whatever horsepower they have to push back the attack. After a while, they managed to push back the Omega Blaster back ever so slightly until they fully push it back to Broly who takes it like a champ. Everyone breathes heavily and prays that Broly was killed. However, like last time, laughter can be heard coming from the dust. Broly then asks, "Did you really think that would be enough? Then again, I hope you did just to give you a false sense of hope. That hope will then be crushed when I'm ripping the life out of you!" Broly then laughs maniacally as everyone watches. Everyone nods their heads to one another and they all power up to their fullest power and strongest form. Goku then yells out, "It's all or nothing!" They all charge at Broly with everything they got. As everyone tries to attack, Broly is simply dodging their attacks left and right. Broly then fires a scattershot at the group which disrupts their attack pattern. Broly then grabs Goku by the leg and swings him around the group. Broly then swings Goku on the ground. Everyone tries to jump him at once but Broly once again swings Goku against everyone. They're all down for the count in an instant.