Chapter 19: Vegeta vs Baby

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball GT! Unbeknownst to our heroes, Baby had somehow managed to make his way to Earth. From there, Baby started his search for signs of Saiyans on Earth. Luckily for him, Baby came in contact with Goten where they then had a battle. Baby won and took over Goten's body. He then tracked down his brother Gohan and had a fight in order for Baby to take his body. However, that plan was foiled by Piccolo who arrived at the scene on time. And now, Baby is on the hunt for Vegeta, right now!

In the middle of the road, Vegeta drives his precious daughter Bulla from the mall. She tells him, "Thanks again Dad for taking me shopping. It's been a while since we last did that." Vegeta replies, "Yeah sure." Suddenly, a car drives up to them with two men on it. One of them asks, "What's a sweet and delicate little girl doing with an old man rather than two young guys?" Vegeta replies, "She's only 9, creep." Vegeta then slams the car which causes them to drive off the road and they crash and die. Bulla comments, "Wow, that's so cool, Dad!" Vegeta replies, "Sure sweetie." While this was happening, at Capsule Corp, Piccolo returned with Gohan in his arms. Chi-Chi asks, "Oh Bulma, is my son going to be alright?" Bulma replies, "Don't worry, he'll be just fine." Chi-Chi asks, "Okay and Piccolo, what happened to my other son?" Piccolo replies, "Sorry to say this ma'am but I couldn't save Goten in time from that parasite that's controlling him. Suddenly, Gohan wakes up and asks, "Where am I?" Chi-Chi immediately hugs him and replies, "Oh my baby's safe!" Gohan replies, "Yeah, I'm glad to see you too Mom. Oh hey, Piccolo, what brings you here." Piccolo replies, "This is about your brother. I was unable to save him from that thing." Gohan replies, "Yeah, I remember now. That thing took over Goten's body and mentioned something about revenge against the Saiyans. I get the feeling that we should warn Vegeta." Piccolo replies, "Yeah, you're absolutely right. While Goten is strong on his own, with that thing inside of him, his power increased dramatically. Imagine what would happen if he got a hold of Vegeta." Gohan replies, "Yeah, nothing good is gonna come out of it." Piccolo replies, "Then it's settled. We're going to warn Vegeta." Gohan replies, "Yeah. So Bulma, do you have any idea where he could be?" Bulma replies, "He should be with Bulla at the mall. However, they should be coming home right about now since it's getting late and dinner is almost ready." Gohan replies, "Alright, we'll keep a close eye on that thing and Vegeta." Videl replies, "Alright, good luck out there, Gohan." Gohan replies, "Thanks Videl, I think we're gonna need it. I feel this is the beginning of a new dark age." Piccolo replies, "You're right Gohan, something's coming."

Meanwhile, Baby Goten is making his way to Vegeta's location as he thinks to himself, I almost have you, Vegeta. I'll get you and once I do, my plan to eradicate Saiyans will be fulfilled. Having Goten on my side helps too. Elsewhere, the sky gets dark as Vegeta continues to drive home. Suddenly, Vegeta stops the car as Bulla asks, "Why did we stop?" Vegeta replies, "Stay close." Suddenly, Baby Goten appears in the middle of the road. Bulla asks, "Goten, is that you?" Vegeta replies, "That's not Goten. Who are you and what did you do to Goten?" Baby Goten replies, "Trust me Vegeta, I'm someone you know from a long time ago." Vegeta replies, "I never met you once in my life." Goten replies, "Foolish monkey, you'll pay for what you did to my people!" Baby Goten goes Super Saiyan. Vegeta exits out of the car and goes Super Saiyan as well. He tells Bulla, "Stay in the car." Bulla nods her head as Baby Goten charges at Vegeta. However, he blocks his attack which impresses Baby. He then tells Vegeta, "Impressive, just what I expect from the Prince of all Saiyans." Vegeta replies, "So what? Anyone can block a sloppy attack like that?" Baby replies, "Maybe so but I just haven't found the perfect host yet." And Vegeta replies, "Let me guess, you want control of my body, right?" Baby replies, "More or less. After all, I want punishment for you to be as embarrassing as it can be for what you did to me." Vegeta asks, "What did I do that's gotten you so riled up?" Baby replies, "You're slow like your father was when he destroyed my people." Vegeta replies, "So that's what this is about, eh? You're just some Tuffle parasite that wants revenge." Baby replies, "Finally you understand, monkey. I am indeed a Tuffle and I've waited a long time to get my revenge!" Baby then fires a blast at Vegeta which he avoids swiftly and asks, "Revenge? Don't make me laugh! You're blind to your own incompetence." Baby asks, "Incompetent? How can such an inferior being say such a thing?" Baby goes Super Saiyan and immediately punches Vegata all over his body until he decides to grab him by the head and slams it on the ground. He then drags it throughout the ground as Bulla yells out in horror. Baby then throws Vegeta to one of the nearest windmills which then collapses on another one. Baby comments, "Goten may not be the strongest but I've grown quite a liking to it that I may just keep it for a while longer. Because of this, I no longer want your body anymore, Vegeta. Instead, I have the next best thing for you. I'm going to kill you! Prepare to die!" Baby then charges at Vegeta as he lies in the ruins of the windmills. Bulla yells out, "Dad, watch out!" However, it was too late and Baby was making his way to Vegeta.