Chapter 25: Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta vs Golden Great Ape Baby

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball GT! Uub had fused with Majin Buu and became Buub. After that, Buub challenged Baby Raditz and Baby Goten to a fight. To everyone's surprise, Buub was winning this fight and had the upper hand against them. However, this quickly turned around when both Babies gathered energy from the people which gave them the power they needed to deflect an attack right back at Buub. However, Vegeta showed up and turned in to a Oozaru where he's causing mayhem. Now his son Trunks must return him back to the light. Find out today!

After Vegeta had turned into an Oozaru, he has lost control of who he really is and his son Trunks is trying to make him see the light. Right now, Ooazru Vegeta is crushing Baby Goten with his hands. Trunks yells out, "Father, don't do it! That's Goten, my best friend!" However, he doesn't listen and continues to tighten his grip. Trunks then tells him, "Father, it's me, Trunks, your son. Surely you remember your own son, right?" Vegeta continues to ignore him until Trunks tells him, "Hey Father, you remember something you told me a very long time ago. You made a promise to me that if I hit you once then you would take me to the park. However, you never did take me to the park and that's something I've always wondered." This catches Vegeta's attention as he recalls the first time his son went Super Saiyan and remembers feeling both proud and confused. Suddenly, lets go of Baby Goten as he slowly falls to the ground. From there, Vegeta walks over to his son and tells him, "Trunks, son." Relieved, Trunks replies, "So you do remember me!" Vegeta then lets out a powerful roar as a golden aura surrounds him. Suddenly, he starts turning small and his fur starts turning from red to gold. This keeps happening until Vegeta has reverted back to his normal size again while the aura still surrounds his body. The golden aura eventually disappears which reveals Vegeta in a different state that has never been seen before. He looks humanoid but has red fur all around his body except for his face snd chest, double the amount of hair he had previously, and he's overall bigger than usual.

Trunks, Piccolo, Ranch, and Pan fly over to him with utter shock

Trunks, Piccolo, Ranch, and Pan fly over to him with utter shock. Pan comments, "Wow, it looks so cool." Trunks then asks, "Are you really my father?" Vegeta smirks and asks, "Am I really that different Trunks?" Trunks replies, "It really is you!" Back on the Sacred Land of the Kais, Elder Kai and Kibitoshin celebrate the fact that Vegeta had successfully transformed into Super Saiyan 4. "Yes! Vegeta did it! He successfully went Super Saiyan 4!" Gohan asks, "That's Super Saiyan 4?" Elder Kai replies, "Indeed my boy and you and your father can do it now that you have your tails back." Goku replies excitedly, "This is amazing! Imagine all the doors that this opens!"

Meanwhile, Vegeta observes the destruction he has caused in the city and asks, "So I did this?" Piccolo replies, "Yeah but that doesn't matter now. What matters is that you have the power to defeat Baby now." Vegeta replies, "True so I think it's time that I put this to work." Ranch replies, "I wonder how you did it, man, I kinda want to do it too." Vegeta replies, "You're capable with that tail and all but if you turn into an Oozaru, you'll have no control over yourself and you will destroy everything unless someone or something restores your sense of compassion within the body of a savage animal. Besides, I'm more than enough to deal with Baby on my own. Anyway, I suggest for all of you to turn back now, things are about to get crazy. Vegeta then takes off in search of Baby Raditz who is flying back to his palace as he thinks to himself, Damn it! Where did Vegeta for now? His ki has risen up for some strange reason despite the fact that I can't see that ugly ape form of his. Suddenly, he's kicked in the face and crashes down a building. He gets up and asks, "Who did that?" Suddenly, Vegeta replies, "Over here, Baby." Baby Raditz notices something different about Vegeta and asks, "What did you do to yourself? You look hairier than usual." Vegeta replies, "Behold Baby, this is the power of Super Saiyan 4!" Shocked, Baby asks, "Super Saiyan 4? What on Earth are you babbling on about?" Vegeta replies, "Deny all you want but there's no doubt in my mind that I have the power needed to defeat you!" Baby Raditz replies, "We'll see about that." Baby charges at Vegeta and tries to punch him but he casually avoids them like their nothing. Then, Vegeta yawns and asks, "Is that all you got? Shame." Baby Raditz replies, "Oh shut up!" Baby goes for a heavy punch but this leaves him open for Vegeta to attack as freely as he wants and he does so. Vegeta punches Baby Raditz two times in the face then followed by a punch to the stomach and then a smackdown on the head which sends Baby Raditz falling to the ground. However, he gets back up and fires multiple ki blasts at Vegeta's direction but he avoids them all with ease. Confused, Baby Raditz asks, "How are you doing that? There's no way you should be able to avoid my attacks like that!" Vegeta replies, "Don't feel so bad, I'm sure you'll land a hit on me... Eventually, if I let you." This made Baby Raditz mad as he growls in anger. Baby then charges at Vegeta and punches him multiple times in the stomach. Everyone is left shocked by this until Vegeta smirks and asks, "Was that supposed to hurt?" Baby Raditz asks, "What?" However, Vegeta punches him in the gut followed by a kick to the face.