Chapter 24: Uub Strikes Back

Start from the beginning

Goku asks, "Well, did it work?" Gohan replies, "I think it did, Dad." Goku then notices his tail waggling and such." Elder Kai replies, "You did it! You're just one step closer to defeating Baby!" However, Vegeta isn't happy about this as he thinks to himself, Damn it! This should not be happening. Only I was supposed to know and possess the power of Super Saiyan 4. I need to go as soon as possible. Vegeta turns to Kibitoshin and asks, "You over there, take me to that planet." Kibitoshin asks, "Why?" Vegeta replies, "Don't question me! I'm finishing this once and for all." Kibitoshin replies, "But you know it's safer if Goku and Gohan are ready for this too." Vegeta replies, "Trust me, I won't need their help." Elder Kai replies, "Let him do as he pleases because, with Goku and Gohan here, I feel a lot more confident about defeating Baby." Kibitoshin replies, "Alright, if you say so." Kibitoshin places his hand on Vegeta's shoulder and teleports him to the New Planet Tuffle. Back on the New Planet Tuffle, Buub and Baby continue their battle. Baby Raditz is trapped inside the tornado that was created by Buub. After so much struggle, Baby Raditz managed to escape the tornado. He then tells Buub, "You may have trapped me in that vortex but this is where the tides turn my friend!" Baby Raditz prepares a blast and Buub prepares a Double Sundae and fires it at Baby Raditz's attack. Baby Raditz yells out, "I'm done playing around! No one else will stand in my way!" Baby Raditz charges up ki which helps expand his muscles and give more power to his attack. However, Buub gives it all he's got into his attack and it overwhelms Baby Raditz as he yells out, "Damn it! He's far too powerful than I expected! I won't be able to make it." Suddenly, Baby Goten comes to assist as he asks, "Need some assistance, Master?" Baby Raditz replies, "Just in time. We'll show this fool the true power of the mighty Tuffles!" Both Baby's put all their might into one single attack but it is still not enough as Buub puts more effort into his Double Sundae. Both Baby's can't stand any longer and, out of desperation, Baby Raditz yells out, "People of the New Planet Tuffle, lend us your energy so we can defeat this man who dares oppose us Tuffles!" Suddenly, Vegeta arrives with Kibitoshin just in time to witness Buub defeating both Babies. Kibitoshin tells Vegeta, "Alright, this is as far as I can take you." Vegeta replies, "That's no problem, I can handle things from here on and... What the?" Vegeta and Kibitoshin notice Uub fighting off Baby. Kibitoshin asks, "Who is that? His power is even higher than yours or Baby's, Vegeta." Vegeta just growls at this as he thinks to himself, Damn it! While I was gone, this no-name comes here and takes my victory?

Meanwhile, Buub continues to overwhelm Baby Raditz and Baby Goten. Suddenly, a group of people come forth and raises their arms and tells Baby, "Lord Baby, we have heard your plea and we're here to aid in any way we can." Baby Raditz replies, "Good. Now, lend me your energy!" Suddenly, everyone raises their arms and gives their energy to both Babies as they embrace it and become more powerful. Suddenly, Baby Raditz and Baby Goten begin to push Buub's attack away. Buub keeps trying but it's no use until his attack is deflected onto him, turning into a sundae to the shock of Vegeta and Kibitoshin. Both, Baby Raditz and Baby Vegeta make their way to the ice cream. Baby Raditz comments, "He really was just as soft just as this sundae. Well, this is our reward for getting rid of anyone who opposes us." Baby Goten replies, "But there are still more on the loose as we speak." Baby Raditz replies, "I know that! I just don't want this sundae to melt so grab a spoon." Baby Goten and Baby Raditz grab their spoons and start eating the sundae that was once Uub. Vegeta then thinks to himself, I remember now. That was the reincarnation of Kid Buu. Kakarot and Raditz did train him good if he put up such a fight with Baby. But in the end, only the Prince of all Saiyans has the honors to take down this Tuffle trash. Vegeta tellls Kibitoshin, "You there, you can go back to the others and tell them that Vegeta has this one under the bag, okay?" Kibitoshin replies, "Alright if you insist." Kibitoshin leaves which leaves Vegeta alone with Baby. Vegeta then approaches the two and asks, "What's that you two are eating? Can I have some?" Baby Raditz and Goten immediately clean their mouths. Baby Raditz then asks, "Well, well, well, if it isn't Prince Vegeta. What brings you here? Finally realized that it's pointless to stand up to me?" Vegeta replies, "Not exactly. I've decided that I'm gonna take out the trash." Baby asks, "And how do you plan to do that? You don't appear to have gotten much stronger than the last time we fought." Vegeta replies, "I won't lie, I don't stand any chance against you two... At my current form that is. You see, while I was away, I have done some special preparations for this." Vegeta then shows them his newly grown tail. Baby Goten asks, "You're talking about your tail? What are you gonna do? Slap us with it?" Baby Raditz replies, "Don't let your guard down. He may not be strong now but if he were to go Oozaru then he might pose some trouble for us." Baby Goten replies, "Yeah, my bad." Vegeta replies, "I'm glad you ask but Oozaru is not what I'm referring. Instead, there's another secret that lies within a Saiyan's tail and I'm about to show it to you right now."