Final Chapter

Alright ya i know ya hate me. I lost my love for writing these but I can at least finish this and hopefully get my love for it back. It's been a long year and some change but I would love to find my passion for writing again. Let's get into it🙌🏽
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aries POV
Well time flies when you're learning to love yourself again and taking care of two growing boys. Where should I start?

Well Leyna got caught a few weeks after I left the hospital. She tried to stab Algee when he agreed to have a "talk" with her. They found the gun she used to shoot me in her possession as well. She is doing a whole lot of time very far away.

Algee, well, we went our separate ways. The divorce process followed through and we legally separated for good. Even though he still tries, we've got co parenting down pack. That goes from every sporting event to every ass whipping. He is by far an amazing father to Arris and still treats Maurice like his own. He just wasn't the man for me. But I think he's taking time out to love himself too. Getting back into music.

Candy. That's still my bitch. Her and Trevor still going strong. Even gave me a niece named Giselle. I don't know whom was more excited. Me, TJ or Trevor. I think it was me because I spoiled the fuck outta that little girl and she's only 1. But Trevor finally proposed to my girl and they have been prepping for their wedding. Of course I'm the maid of honor. What can I say I just got it like that.

Last but not least, Chris. Well...we've been amazing. Love isn't something that has gone away between us. Just flourishing. We've finally moved back in together. The boys love it. It's a bit of a struggle when Algee comes over to hang out with Arris but we make it work as long as there's no blood shed. The amount of shit we went through for years made all of this worth it. 

Right now, we're just laying in our living room with the boys watching how the grinch stole Christmas as that time is rapidly approaching like tomorrow. I decided to get some ice cream from the kitchen. Candy, Trevor, Gis, TJ and Algee were all over

"Alright guys. Who wants ice cream?" All the boys feening raising their hand. Candy done already ran in the kitchen with Gis because they both fat as hell. I laugh and walk in the Kitchen getting my little serving tray out.

"Girl how do you do it? You've been doing this every year now. This is the only time none of them argue." Candy laughs making her and Giselle's bowls

"I don't know. As long as Chris and Algee don't kill each other I'm good" I giggle

"Well what if Chris decides to pop the question? You know you an Algee have been separated for 3 years. The boys are getting older. They understand. I know you guys didn't want to confuse them but what if he thinks it's time" she asked putting whip cream while I'm making the last of the bowls

"We're not in any rush. We're in an amazing place. I love my man and my family. And he loves us too. That's all that matters. Only wedding we need to focus on is yours" I smile hugging her as I'm putting everything away and grabbing the tray to carry into the living.

All the boys coming running and Algee picks up Arris helping him eat his. Chris kisses my forehead as I sit back on the couch.

"You know I love you right?" He gives me that goofy smile he always does

"Yes you tell me everyday. I'm getting kinda tired of hearing it" I giggle out

"As long as you know I do-" Maurice runs out with ice cream on his face

"Dad did you ask her?" Chris gives him a look  and I raise my eyebrow

"Ask me what?" I eat my ice cream looking at them suspiciously

"Oops sorry daddy" Maurice gives him an apologetic look.

"Ask me what Christopher?" Everyone in the room grew quiet. He sighs rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aries. We've been through a lot over the years. You're more than a blessing to me and I'm glad to have got the chance to be in your life again. You allowed me to fully embrace my son with no restrictions. You're an amazing mom to those two little boys we call ours—"Algee interrupts

"Hold up nigga Arris is not your son" Candy gives him that look like nigga not now stfu.

"Anyways what I'm trying to say is my love for you is eternal. It will never fade. Would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Christopher Maurice Brown?" He pulled out a ring and got down on one knee.

I looked at everyone in the room and my face stopped on Algee. He gave a defeated nod with a weak smile and I knew in that moment I deserved everything.

"Yes chris" I said excited as he slipped the ring on my finger. I wiped the little tears I had hugged him tightly kissing him.

"MY BITCH GETTING MARRIEDDDDDD" Candy yelped excitedly holding Giselle

"Bitch" her baby voice repeated. Causing all of us to laugh and Candy to pop her like she knows better.

For once everything feels perfect. I will be Aries Jones Brown. Has a lovely ring to it

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER YA❤️