Chapter 1

Aries POV
I woke up sore and stretching while making my way out of bed. I looked at the mess in my room and the baby toys on the floor. I get up fixing my clothes and begin cleaning up my room. This is an everyday thing. Get home around 2 am sleep til about 8 to clean. Once I'm finished I go in the bathroom stripping myself of my clothes and taking a long hot shower. Once done I slip on my underwear, sweatshorts and cropped hoodie. I put on my socks and Nike slides then go in my sisters room making sure it's nice and neat for her return today. Then I go in my sons room to find him siting peaceful trying to read.

"Goodmorning

"Goodmorning. What you reading baby?" I say taking a seat next to him. He leans against my arm

"Goodmorning mama. Uhh I don't know" he says causing me to giggle. I take the book looking at the title.

"The little engine that could. I use to always read this to you when you were in my belly. You use to love it. " I smile. He smiles too.

"Come on munchkin. We gotta get you ready for daycare." I say as I get up and pick him up.

I put him in a bath and get him dressed in grey sweats,black air max, and a plain black Tshirt. I left his curly hair as it was and grabbed his snack I packed yesterday as well as my keys and head out the door.

"Goodmorning Aries with your fine ass" I laugh at my neighbor.

"Goodmorning Derrick. You better stop talking like that before ya mama come out here and pop you " I say as I put my son in his car seat.

" I can't help it. You just so bad. Like give a nigga a chance ma. " I laugh again opening the drivers side.

"Boy you like 17. I'm about to be 21. Not a chance. " I say while sliding into my seat and closing the door then rolling down the window.

"Well this 17 year old gonna give you so grown man d-" his mom popped him in the back of the head then waved to me as I drove off giggling.

I drove to the daycare and double parked my car. I got his snack bag and unbuckled him from his car seat. He wiggles out the seat and allows me to pick him up and put him down.

"Okay baby. You gonna be a good boy til mommy picks you up right?" He nods

"I love you sweetheart. Behave and make sure you read your book. Show these kids you smart" I whisper the last part and he gives me a  pound. I hug him and allow the teacher to walk him inside.

Once he's inside, I go to back to my car. I look at the time and decide to get breakfast then drive to my mothers house before I have to go to work. I open the door with the keys I had.