Chapter 19

(Aries)
I woke up to an empty bed naked. I sat up and remembered what happened last night. I blushed a little shaking my head. I had the sheets covering my body. I grabbed my phone which was on the charger. I saw I had no missed calls but a tag on Instagram of Algee and some girl. I scoffed screenshotting it and sending it to him. I rubbed my hand down my face. And went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I threw on a pair of Chris's briefs and a T-shirt. I walked to the front and saw him putting breakfast on plates. I leaned on the island.

"Uh good morning" I say smiling a little.

"Morning beautiful" he says sliding my plate to me as I sit on the stool

"Where's Maurice?" I ask eating some of the pancakes. He took a sip of his orange juice.

"My mom wanted to see him so I dropped him there. I thought we needed to talk anyways" he raised an eyebrow

"About what?" I ask finishing my food

"Why I've been staying away from you" I kept my head down. I finished my food completely and went to wash the dishes.

"Okay so talk" I say keeping my back to him.

"I stayed away from you because I was hurt we lost the baby. And I know why. And if you think he didn't do that shit on purpose Aries then I don't know what to tell you. He stressed you out on purpose to lose the baby. I have ears everywhere. So why didn't you tell me?" He asked standing next to me leaning against the counter. I kept my head down as I swelled up with tears. He slammed his hand down on the counter causing me to jump.

"Answer me Sage" he said sternly. I kept my head down and spoke softly.

"One night h-he came home drunk. He pushed himself on m-me. I was crying for him to stop not because I didn't like it but because it was overly to rough and I was scared cuz of the b-baby. Everything was fine the next day. He apologized. I knew it was all the liquor. Then a couple weeks later I had the miscarriage because of all the stress" I say glancing at him wiping my tears as they fell.

He stood there shock and silent then pushed himself off the counter to the room and I followed him. He was getting dressed up. He looked pissed. I kept calling his name as he scrambled for his stuff. I stood near the door as soon as he was about to leave I slammed it shut locking it. He was flaring his nostrils.

"Move out the way Aries. I'm not playing with you" he said darkly. I gulped but stood my ground

"You need to calm the fuck down Chris" I said tryna push him away from the door. He towered me.

"That nigga killed my seed. Our baby. You think imma let that fly?" He asked my like I'm dumb.

"You better move out the fucking way Aries I'm warning you"

"Do something then Chris. Get mad at me because I stressed myself out. I was stressed about that and mostly stressed about you and the baby in itself. I don't want my life like this. All you do is hurt me I'm sick of your shit. I hate your ass" I yell with tears on my face pushing him with all the anger.

He pushes me back. I slap him. At first he stands there then he pushed me hard against the wall. I coughed a little then looked at him.

"You wanna fight? Okay" we started going at it. We ended up wrestling on the bed with him trying to calm me down. I busted his lip and I was sure I had bruises on my legs.

"Aries stop!" He kept yelling as I kept kicking trying to get out his arms.

"I can't stand ya ass Maurice" I say as I wiggle one hand out his grasp and scratch his chest. He groans in pain then pins my arms tightly.

"Why couldn't I just not have met you? Why couldn't you just leave me alone at the club?" I say with tears streaming down my face. His face softened even more

"I couldn't. I had to have you. I needed you. You did so much for me. Look at the man you turned me into. Look at how well you raised our son without me. I love you Aries. I'm in love you with. I'm sorry I didn't know how to treat you but if we ever get together again, I promise I'll know how" he says with tears coming out his eyes.

I cry harder tryna get away from him. I get up throwing on my extra pants tryna pack my bag back up.

"Babygirl please don't leave. We can work this out. We can figure something out I need you in my life" he says genuinely. I ignored him viciously wiping my tears as I look for my stuff.

"I gotta go I can't do this. I can't" I say frantically I reached for the door but he places his hand on top of mine softly. I looked over my shoulder at his saddened face with tears running down mine.

"Don't go Aries. We need each other. Regardless of who's in our lives we need each other. Please babygirl" I stood speechless from all the seriousness and love I saw in his eyes.

He pulled my face to his and kissed me lovingly. We didn't care about the bruises and scars we gave each other. We didn't care about the mess in the room. We only cared about each other. We pulled away from our needed kiss and pressed our foreheads together.

"We've got a lot of figuring out to do. But we gonna make it through it. Together or not" he says intertwining our fingers together.

"Yeah we will. For better or worse." I say softly smiling.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ❤️