Chapter 3

Aries POV
Me and Candice were finally having our family day. We decided to take the kids to the carnival. I had just pulled up to the carnival and seen Candice waiting in the entrance with Terrence and TJ

(Just in case ya needed a reminder of who they is ) "BEST FRIEND" we yell as we run towards each other embracing each other in a hug

"BEST FRIEND" we yell as we run towards each other embracing each other in a hug.

"Bitch I miss you. I haven't seen you in like forever " Candy says pulling away from the hug smiling.

"I know I've just been busy. " I say sighing. I go back to the car and let Maurice out the car and he runs to TJ hugging him.

"Guess I'm just chopped liver. Shit I'll take my ass home then. " Terrence says jokingly. I giggle and jump hugging him

"Brother. Better be treating my best friend right before I have to show you my new toy" I say with my hands on my hip. I hear Candice laughing as he gulps.

"He treats me fine relax. He's a man and he's my man. " she says hugging his waist and kissing his cheek.

"Speaking of a man. Where's your man " Candice says with an eyebrow raised. I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"What man? I don't have a man" I say nervously.

"Mommy Uncle Al is here. HI UNCLE AL" Maurice yells making me face palm myself. Trying to hide the smile that was growing on my face. He leans down and hugs Maurice. Then comes to my side dapping up Terry and hugging Candy then stands in front of me.

"Hey beautiful. I was able to get out of my meeting early. Decided to get you a few things and come meet you. " he licks his lips and smiles.

"Hey GeeGee. I appreciate the effort but you didn't have to buy me anything. You know how-" he cuts me off from ranting by grabbing my chin softly making me look at him.

"I wanted to babygirl so I did. Don't stress yourself out. Think of it as an act of kindness. And a way of telling you to stop playing with me " he says biting his lip causing me to bite mine and playfully roll my eyes.

"Whatever boy. Let's go inside they already inside. " I say grabbing his hand so we can walk but he stops me again holding my waist.

"Damn Aries can a nigga get a kiss like shit" he chuckles out causing me to giggle.

I grab his face and kiss him softly. He pulls me closer kissing back as I can feel a smile forming on both our faces. He pulls away biting on my lip softly causing me to blush.

"We can go now munchkin" he says turning around so I can get on his back.

"Who you calling munchkin? Short stuff" I say laughing as he starts running inside with me on his back finding Candice and them. Today is gonna be so much fun.