Chapter 4

Chris POV

Almost three years...You guys have no idea what I've been through. To know that I can finally return home to my family and friends makes me nothing but excited. Every single day of these 3 years all I thought about was my beautiful girl I lost Aries. I wondered if our baby made it that day if she was in the hospital...I wondered how she changed over the years... I wonder if she stayed out the strip... I wondered if our baby did survive what he or she looked like. That killed me the most knowing that back in Virginia I had a woman now that was heart broken and a baby that I never intended on leaving. I never intended on any of this. I would've gave it all up for her and our kid man. I was gonna leave this life for her. For US. Our Family. But I hope that when I see them I can get all of that back.

I walked to the gate as my phone rings. I stop rolling my luggage as I stopped to answer my phone for my mans Tyga.

"Wassup Michael. Where you at nigga?" I say looking around atall the cars in front of me. I started eyeing this candy apple red lambo.

" The car you eyeing. I'm in it. Bring your yellow ass on. We gotta turn up for your return nigga." He laughs as he drops the top. I bring the bags to the car putting them in the trunk. He hops out the car giving me a long brotherly hug. I pull away taking a deep breath.

"Feels good to be home man. " I said hopping in his car. He began driving blasting music in the Virginia heat

" We missed you nigga. Been way to long. The day Aug told us you called. We damn near jumped off a bridge with how hype we was. It ain't been the same without man." he says chuckling pulling into to his drive way.

"I know man. I missed everything in Virginia. Everything" I say getting out unloading my bags from his trunk. We walked into his house and his little boy ran to him.

"Uncle Chris you're home" he says excitedly hugging my leg.

"Yeah man. I missed your big head. You still working on your game right." I chuckle out bending down to his level.

" Yeah. Mommy put me on a PeeWee team and I have alot of friends. It's so fun." he says smiling causing me to smile. I'm glad.

"I need to come to one of your games then." I say giving him high five as he runs off to play. I heard the door open and close behind me and August loud ass mouth

"MY NIGGA CHRIS" he yells hugging me causing me to laugh.

"Aug. Wassup big homie" I say pulling away from the hug.

"Chillen chillen. You know Virginia ain't been the same without you. Good to see you back home with your brothers"he smiles genuinely causing me to smile.

" Yeah man. Those 3 years been rough for me. " I said smiling. He pulls out his phone.

"Look I ain't buy you no welcome home present. But I think I got something you'll enjoy. " he says handing me his phone.

My face went into shock as my eyes lit up. On the screen I saw a little boy I looked like me with curly brown hair. He had a big cheesy smile as he ate ice cream. He scroll and see the Girl I left behind holding the little boy.

"Is this my little boy ?" I ask breathlessly

"Yeah man. That's your son Maurice. And that's Aries. " he smiles at my reaction.

"Nigga look like he about to cry and shit " Tyga laughs. I glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up Nigga. Aug I need to see my son in person. I need to see them both " I say more pleadingly he sighs and rubs his neck.

"Well I seen Aries a few weeks ago. And she didn't believe me when I told her you were coming back. I've also bought Maurice around my nieces and he always ask about you. He knows who you are." My heart flutters.

"I can't face her now. But imma get settled and get back on my shit. I'm getting my family back " I say determined staring at the picture

"One small problem... She kinda got a boyfriend" he says nervously

"WHAT?! HELL NO. HE GON DIE BEFORE HE TAKE MY PLACE. FUCK OUTTA HERE" I yell

"Well you better get to work earn her back and shit nigga" August said shrugging causing me to sigh.

I need my family back. I want to be there for my son after all the time I missed. I want to fix shit with Aries. I'll do whatever it takes.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ❣️