Chapter 17

Aries POV
"So you mean to tell me right....that you told him you might be pregnant and crying around the house and this nigglet couldn't take the day off" Candice said sounding pissed over the phone as I waited for results.

"Yeah. I don't know I think something is going. I think I'm gonna take a trip to the office. It's negative. I had to take one just in case I jinxed myself" I say cleaning myself up. Grabbing my keys and walking down the stairs.

"Aight. If you need back up let me know. Me and Terrence will pull up later for the dets" she starts giggling and I hear him in the background

"Eww bye guys. Come at like 10 if ya pry ya selves off each other" I laugh hanging up and hopping in my car.

It was about 8:30 and I decided to go see what was going on with Algee. I hooked my phone up to the wire and automatically the song Would You Know by August Alsina. He automatically popped in my head. I gripped my steering wheel and bit my lip. Then I thought about both of them. Really listening to the words I wondered if they know what to do with my heart.

The ride wasn't that long. It was about 30 minutes. I cut my car off and sat there thinking. Try to mentally prepare myself for what I'm about to see. I took two deep breathes finally getting out my car. I walked in and I was greeted as Mrs.Smith. I said my little hellos quietly. I took the elevator up to my husbands floor. I took deep slow breathes. I walked through the office full of cubicles. I got a few stares from those left there and something felt funny. As I got closer to his office door I got more nervous.

I finally made It. I adjusted my tube top and my denim shirt

I walked in and found him hugging on some female who's back was turn towards me

" I knew it" my eyes started tearing. He looked at me and they let go of each other. She turned around and It revealed his closest cousin with tears on her face. My face scrunched in confusion. He sighed and kissed her forehead.

"Get home safe baby cousin call me later if anything" she hugged me on her way out. With the closing of the door was the lock in of the tension. He simply sat against his desk with his arms folded. We sat in silence til he broke it.

"You thought you were gonna catch me cheating on you?" I looked down biting my lip ashamed.

"Algee I-"

"Come sit" he walks to his seat behind his desk. Sitting and tapping the spot on the desk. I walked slowly towards his desk and sat in one of the chairs causing him to chuckle.

"I said here baby" he said chuckling. I get up and sit on the spot in front of him. He spreads my legs so he can slide between them.

"Why do you think I would be cheating on you" he caresses my thigh softly. I sigh playing with my nails.

"You just never around Algee. It's like you rather be married to your job than me. I quit stripping. We're working on moving. Like I miss my man. I want my time too." I say with a tear slowly cascading down my face. I finally looked at him. He sighs and wipes my tears.

"Alright baby. I'll be home more. I know I've said that before. But now I actually mean It. You're just so independent I didn't think you really needed me around" he rubbed down his face. I grabbed his face softly

"Independent or not. I want my man around and to myself sometimes. We're married now Algee" I say letting my little tears fall.

"You're right baby I'm sorry for making you crying and wait for me. I'm gonna do better" he stands up hugging me. I wrap my arms around his neck taking in his scent he pulls away a little pressing our foreheads together.

"I love you Aries" he says looking in my eyes and I knew he meant It

"I love you too Gee" I smile softly and our lips connects. He pulls away to lock the door. I giggle.

"Boy what are you doing?" I say looking at him amused.

"About to give you what you really been deprived off" he automatically attacks my neck after that statement.

I bit my lip. I knew I couldn't be that loud because we were at his office building. But I knew I wanted It. He pushed my back to his desk surface and pulled off my shoes and leggings revealing my black lace boy shorts. He unbuttoned his shirt more licking his lips.

He kissed all between my thighs then he kissed my pearl through the thin fabric causing me to moan ever so softly. He pulled the fabric to the side and started devouring his meal.

I tried to grip his desk but there wasn't much to grab til I felt a little round object. I grabbed It looking at It seeing its his wedding ring wondering why It wasn't on his finger. I decided to put it in my denim shirt pocket and see how long It takes for him to notice It was gone.

I continued with the pleasure but there was a lot of thoughts running through my mind.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ❤️