Chapter 22

Algee's POV
I fucked up. I fucked up so bad. I married the girl that still wasn't enough for me. Got her away from the other nigga still wasn't enough for me. She had my fucking first child that wasn't enough for me. Leena isn't worth losing the girl I'm in love with. The pussy bomb but not to destroy a marriage. We sat in my car as I drove her home from work. I was silent the whole ride. She looked over at me concerned.

"What's wrong baby? You've barely spoken since I got in the car." She said as I parked in front of her building. I sighed heavily looking straight.

"I can't do this no more. We can't do this no more" I said confidently even though my actions proved otherwise

"What do you mean? It's been almost over a year. Why all of a sudden do you want to stop?" She asked becoming alert. I felt her eyes on me. I finally gained the confidence to look at her.

"I love my wife Lee. She's everything I could've asked for in a woman. This isn't right" I said shaking my head at my own doing.

"After she fucked Chris, you still want her" she laughed softly

"Who am I to say anything about that when I've been creeping around for months? Look. This needs to end. I have a wife and a family" I stated sternly.

"You didn't give a fuck about your wife when you got me pregnant. You didn't give a fuck when you fucked me at your wedding reception. You damn sure didn't give a fuck about your family when you missed the birth of your fucking son to be with me" she spat back causing me to clench my jaw.

"It's fucking over. Delete me out ya fucking life because I'm done with your ass" I said through gritted teeth

"Don't worry we're gonna see who's done Algee" she said with a smirk as she walked out the car slamming my door.

I let out a breath of relief. I drove home parking my car in the garage. I saw Aries putting boxes in her car. Looking like she's exhausted. So I hopped out my car and helped her taking the boxes from her.

"I got it Algee. I don't need your help." She said sounding annoyed. I ignored her and put more boxes in her car and closed the trunk. She sat on the porch annoyed. I went and grabbed her keys off the counter and walked to her car.

"What are you doing Algee?" She asked following behind me

"Bout to drive you to your apartment" I said as I unlocked the car. I open the door and she closes it back.

"Give me my damn key. I don't need your help." She said with her leg shaking.

"Just let me help you get your stuff to the apartment. You got out the hospital a couple days ago. You shouldn't even be doing this right now. Aries get in the damn car" I tell her desperately

"I don't need your help. Every other time I needed you there you weren't there. So now you wanna help show me you care so I don't leave you?" She asked while scoffing.

"You think you can come take boxes and take my keys to dri-"

she was cut off by my lips attaching to hers. And for the first time in a long time I felt that spark that kept our relationship alive when we first got together. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she kept hers on my chest. She kissed back for a while but pulled away looking at me with so much hurt and emotion in her eyes.

"I just want the man I fell in love with back." She stated as she looks away from me sniffling. I sighed heavily. Walked up to her wrapping my arms around her.

"Believe me. He's here and he'll do everything in his power to make sure he doesn't lose you. I want this AJ. I want us. I want our family. I don't wanna lose it" I held in the tears that threatened to fall. She turned back towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Promise me that whether we're together or not you'll always love your son and always take care of your family" she said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I promise. I love you" I kiss her forehead and wipe her tears.

"Now come on. I'll drive you to the apartment" I open her door for her then hop in the drivers seat.

I drove in silence with H.E.R playing in the background. It reminded me of our wedding. How gorgeous she looked. The nerves she had about this marriage. Out of all the mistakes she made she was definitely the perfect woman and mother. She just needed to know that. I planned on proving that to her and making sure to strengthen our marriage.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ❤️