Chapter 6

So I have this friend named Amir. He decided to read the original book and ended up really liking it and was hype I had a sequel. But I told him I only had like 5 chapters so he was upset 😂So he wants me to update like 3 chapters so let's see if I'm can do that by today at 2 or tmm by 2. So these next few chapters are in honor of him. ENJOY!

Aries POV
I sat silently at the reception desk waiting for my last thirty minutes to be over so I can pick up my baby boy. I had like 5 minutes left. As a new face walked in with shades. I raised a brow.

"Welcome to VA Dance studio. How can I help you ?" The person removed their glasses and I almost fall out my seat. But I remain calm. Just smile.

"Hi I'm Quincy. I heard this studio got some talented dancers here. And I wanted to hold an audition here for my music video. " he smiled flipping his braids out his face.

"That is very true. But yes you can. Let me take your number so I can leave it for my boss. " I say getting a pen and paper.

"Perfect " he gives me the number then signs this little paper I had and walks out secretly.

I looked at the time and realized my shift was over and it was time to leave. I clocked out and grabbed my things. I walked to my car throwing my bag in my passengers seat. I start my engine and drive to Maurice daycare. I step out the car as I park and see my baby running to me with a smile on his face. It's been missing since the last time we seen Chris.

"Mommy I saw Daddy. He came to pick up King. " I sighed and felt eyes staring at me.

I looked up and saw Chris with King which is Michaels son. He half smiled at his son excitement. I sighed deeply. I decided to put my pride to the side for my son. I scooped him up and walked in Chris direction as he was putting King in the car. I tapped his shoulder.

"Wassup Aries. " he said nervously. I raised my eyebrow at him wanting to scowl him but I just end up sighing.

"Gimme your number " I mumble loud enough for him to hear. I hand him my phone and I can see a little smile on his face. He text himself so he had the number.

"Mommy can I stay with Daddy tonight instead of grandma? Pretty pretty please Mommy with caramel on top. " he begged bouncing in my arms. I glare at Chris which had amused smirk on his face.

"Fine. I'll text you when I'm on my way. I have to go get ready for work. Text me your address " I say looking down

"Aight. I'll see ya later. " he says kissing Maurice head as we walk away.

I gotta pray that I'm not making a mistake.

Chris POV
I waited for Aries to pull up at my new apartment. Tyga and August hooked me up til I'm able to get back on my feet. She said she didn't live far from me and that it'd be about 10 minutes. I missed my lady so much man. She's as beautiful as ever. She's just perfect. I saw her and instantly fell in love with her all over again. I need her man. But she hates me. And she got a man. That nigga better be treating her right or else he'll be 6 feet under. Ain't no nigga playing daddy to my son either because I'm here now and she's letting me be here. I won't let anyone take that away from me.

As all these thoughts were running through my head my doorbell rang. I let them up then leave me door open going into the kitchen because I was cooking dinner. I heard the door open and close.

"Chris " I heard her sweet voice call from the living room.

"I'm in the kitchen" I call back. I hear feet pattering on the floor and my son appears through the doorway and runs and hugs my leg

"DADDY!" He says full of excitement squeezing my leg. I pick him up.

" Hey man. I missed you " I said as he hugged my neck.

"I missed you too. " he said looking at me. He's definitely a mix between us. Spitting image. Aries stands by the door smiling and watching us. I noticed her attire and scanned her body with the little clothes she had on.

"Go play in the living room while I talk to mommy. The Xbox is set up for you already" he nods and gets down running. She walks up.

"Here's his book bag and his overnight bag. He likes his spaghetti extra cheesy and a few of his favorite snacks are in there. Need anything else ?" She ask. My mind was screaming YOU as I scanned her body once more licking my lips.

"Where your clothes at ? You working at Hooters " I ask causing her to giggle.

"Where you think I work Chris? That's the only way I don't struggle" she says kinda looking down on the last part. I sigh and lift her chin up and she flinches away from me.

"Look I'm sorry. Aries just let me -" she put her hand up.

"Just save it. I don't want your explanation. Just do right by your son. You already missed almost three years of his life. Don't miss anymore " she said standing a distance now just looking in my direction not making eye contact.

" I won't I promise. " I said seriously because I intend not to miss anymore of this little boys life.

"Imma hold you to that one. Goodbye Christopher " she says after kissing Maurice cheek and walking out.

I can see it in her body language and her eyes. She still loves me. She just doesn't want to anymore. She's slowly letting go of me.

Babygirl don't let go cause I'm holding on too.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ❣️