Chapter 16

4 months later
Aries POV
I wake up on a naked chest. I try to get up but the grip around my waist tightens. My hair is in my face. Once I flip it out my face, I'm met with the beautiful man of mine. Biting my lip, I straddle him. Tracing the intricate designs on his chest.

"Where you going beautiful?" He asked caressing my thigh

"I was just gonna go to the bathroom to freshen up" I say softly dragging my nail softly across his chest

"Oh okay"

He lifts me up wrapping my barely clothed body around his bare torso. He begins kissing on my neck causing me to giggle.

"Baby stopppp" I giggled all the way to the bathroom up to when he placed me on the sink

He turned on the shower letting It get really hot. He stared down at me like he was a snake and I was his mouse. He kissed me passionately and I of course kissed back. He travelled back to my neck

"Oh Chrissssss..."

I shot up out my sleep looking around the room. I found myself in an empty bed for the second night in a row. I looked at the digital clock on my side of the bed that read 4:14am. I decided to go to the bathroom to throw some water on my face. I tied my hair into a messy bun. Once I splashed water on my face I stared at my reflection.

"Do you really think he's cheating on you?" I asked myself slightly feeling insecure.

To ensure I didn't continue to let that thought dwell on my mind, I left my reflection in the dark. I climbed back in bed feeling slightly bothered by my dream. I grabbed my phone scrolled to his name. I thought about clicking it just to see if he would answer but my mind decided against it. Instead I scrolled back up clicking on Algee's name. It rang a few times before he answered.

"Hello?" He asked sleepily.

"Hey baby. I miss you" I say biting my nail

"I miss you too baby but it's 4 in the morning. I have a meeting in a few hours" he says with shuffling in the background sounding like he's changing positions.

"Well okay. I just wanted you to know I miss you and I love you. I can't wait for you to come back home" I say laying down fully

"I can't wait either baby. Goodnight now. I love you Le-Aries" he says kind of stumbling.

"Goodnight babe" I say hanging up.

It sounded like he meant to say someone else besides my name. Maybe he meant to say Love instead. I let his voice replay in my mind and drift to sleep. Hoping I'd dream about my husband and not the man that once was mine.

Just a little short chapter for you. It's kind of trash but it's something. Have a little writers block. Give me some ideas readers 🙌🏽WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS

LIVE LOVE LAUGH❤️