Jerrys tree 2.0

Hey guys! Decided to update again! Hope you like!

Jordan's POV:

It's cold....

Really really cold.....

I.....

I can hear something.....

A small squishing sound.....

What.....

What is it?.....

I can feel something hard and wet beneath me.....

It feels like stone.....

Something keeps hitting me....

But....

It doesn't hurt.....

Why doesn't it hurt?.....

It feels like millions of bullets hitting me.....

But there's no pain....

Maybe....

Can I open my eyes?.....

Is there something out there other than this darkness?.....

But....

Even if there is....

Who knows what horrors it can hold.....

Should I risk it?.....

To find out why I'm here?.....

Yes.....

I think I should....

Green. That's the first thing that comes to mind. But why? There's none of it in sight. I'm surrounded by stone, in the entranceway of a cave. I can hear the soft sound of rain hitting stone. I'm standing under open sky, and the rain is hitting me constantly. My hair is wet, and I'm cold....that's the one thing that's stayed constant in this. The cold, and the numbness that my entire body feels. Outside of the cave, there's lush jungle terrain, alive with plants and animals running to seek shelter.

I can hear something. The soft squishing sound is back.....

I turn around, looking wildly for it, but can't find the source.

My clothes are soaked, and every movement I make results in a squelching sound from them. I look further into the cave, but can't see anything apart from the occasional iron ore or piece of coal. I thought I saw movement, but shrugged it off.

I decide to sit down, and try to keep warm. It's hard. Very hard. I hear the squishing sound again, and this time, it's right next to me. I look to my left, and see a small green cube.

Does it....

Does it have eyes?....

I never find out, because the instant I look at it, everything goes black...

It's still cold...

But my eyes are open to begin with....

And there's no rain falling upon me....

I'm flying through the air, a sword in hand, and a jet pack strapped to my back. I'm soaring at high speeds, and I can make out a large tall object in the distance. As I get closer, I can make out certain features. Leaves. Wood. Fences. Torches.