TOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

Jordan's POV:

I woke up to see light shining through my window, casting an orange haze throughout my room. I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror, god I looked horrible. I had dark bags under my eyes, and could barely keep them open, I had an extreme case of bed hair, and my face was scratched up from last night.

After we found Tom and apologised, I headed back to my hill, and since it was going to be dark soon, I decided to build a place for myself, to keep me safe at night. Whilst I was building my house, ten of my axes broke, chunks flying off sometimes and hitting me in the face. Creepers decided to be huge assholes and started blowing up my house, then when I fixed it again, another creeper blew it up, sending wood and glass flying at my face, hence the scratches. Then, to top it all off, when I finally finished my house, and made it look really nice, lightning struck and lit my house on fire. I hate everything. I eventually put it out and fixed the damage but I was exhausted after that. I went inside and collapsed on my bed, falling asleep immediately, thinking of what to name my house.

I had decided to make it fancy, Casa De Sparklez. I washed my face, got changed into a black shirt with grey shorts, and headed downstairs. I headed outside and breathed in fresh air. I had made a farm area opposite my house and I planted some carrots and wheat seeds, which were now fully grown. I harvested the crops and replanted them. I felt my communicator vibrate, and checked my messages:

Tom:
Hey dudes do you guys have any obsidian, magma blocks, or soul sand?

Sonja;
That's very specific Thomas....

Tucker:
What for?

Tom:
None of your business! I just need it....

Me:
Umm, I have some soul sand from the nether, I grabbed some on our way out. How much do you need?

Tom:
Oh thank god! About 18 solid blocks of it?

Me:
I have about 10 solid blocks worth.

Tom:
Dammit, I have 4 blocks, so I need 4 more.

Tucker:
I have 2.

Sonja:
I have 2 as well.

Tom:
PERFECT!! Can I pls has said soul sand?

Me:
You can have mine I'm not using it.

Tucker:
Sure I guess.....

Sonja:
Ok....

Tom:
Thankyou guys! Can you leave it at my mountain please?

Me:
Sure.

Sonja:
Sure.

Tucker:
Ok.

Tom:
Does anyone have any obsidian or magma blocks???

Me:
Not yet, still haven't found diamonds.

Tucker:
Neither.

Sonja:
Nope.

Tom:
Dammit...thanks anyway I'll go find some myself...bye!

Me:
Bye dude.

Tucker:
Cya.

Sonja:
Bai!

I wondered what Tom needed the items for, but I shouldn't question it, the last time I did that I almost got blown up by a creeper, and made Tom very upset. I grabbed my soul sand, and put it onto a sled I had made of birch wood, I got on the sled, and pushed back and forth, until it was hanging over the edge of the hill. I leant forward, and slid down the mountain, almost running over a cow on the way. I held on for dear life as I slid down the hill, and continued to slide across the ground, all the way to toms mountain. I sped past Sonja and tucker, surprising them, and rammed into a tree, stopping my sled ride.

"Oh my god Jordan are you ok?!" Asked Sonja.

"That was fun. I'm riding that thing home." I responded.

"Could you not destroy the trees decorating my front lawn?" Asked Tom jokingly.

"Sorry, I got your soul sand!" I said.

"Tucker! Can we please get one of those?!" Sonja asked.

"Absolutely not!" He replied.

"Awww...." she said disappointedly.

We all knew now that Sonja and tucker were together, and it might've surprised Tom, but not me, I saw it coming a mile away. We gave Tom our soul sand, and headed our separate ways, Tucker and Sonja walking, and me sliding down toms mountain. When I got to my house I put away my sled, and sat on my couch.

30 minutes later:

I awoke with a start, I must've fallen asleep. My communicator vibrates and I answer the call from tucker.

"DUDE WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME BEFORE!!!!?????" Tucker yelled at me, to which I almost dropped my communicator.

"Sorry I fell asleep....What's up?"

"TOM STOLE ALL OF MY OBSIDIAN I GOT 10 MINUTES AGO!!!" He yelled.

"What? You sure it was Tom?"

"YES!!! I saw him do it!"

"Then why didn't you stop him?"

"Because I was peeing ok!!!" He said

"O-oh...." I blushed.

"He also stole Sonja's magma blocks!"

"Wait? Aren't those the things he needed before?!"

"Yes! I'm gonna murder his ass! Also, have you seen Sonja?"

"No why?"

"She's missing..." He said.

"I'll let you know if I see her, bye!"

"Bye dude."

Sonja's POV:

I was going to kill Tom, and I wasn't joking. He could have just asked for my resources, he didn't have to rob me blind! I was walking around toms mountain, seeing if I could find him. He was so dead if I saw him. I neared a corner, and heard a British voice. I crouched behind the cliff, and tried to listen to who he was talking to. I just heard mumbling. I listened closer, and heard some words:

"Soul sand........magma.......obsidian........Flint and steel......lie......tell no one....."

And I couldn't tell who said what. I peered around the corner, and saw Tom, he was in a phone call. I crept a bit further to him, and heard one sentence, that made me very VERY worried.

"Yes my lord, where do I build the portal?...."

Hey guys, very late upload! Please don't smite me! I'll upload within two days, and also...

THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE ONE HUNDRED READS!!! It means a lot! Anyway bye!