Preparations

Tucker's POV: ikr! Someone aside from sparklez!

I didn't sleep much last night. I was tossing and turning worrying about today. I might've gotten a few hours in. I got out of bed sluggishly, and went downstairs to the kitchen. Sonja was sitting at the bench smiling at me when I walked in. I was so tired I almost forgot she stayed at my place in the spare room last night.

"Morning sleepyhead!" She smiled at me.

"Morning....." I groaned.

I smelled something really good coming from the stove, and there was a nice warm feeling in the air.

"Mmmm! What smells so good?" I asked, my mouth watering.

"That'd be the pancakes. I had some spare time  so I decided to make breakfast! That reminds me! They're almost done!" She exclaimed waltzing over to the stove top, spatula in hand.

I smiled as she flipped a pancake, and it flew through the air, landing gracefully on the plate in front of me.

"TA-DA!" She exclaimed.

I pulled the best smug face I could, then started lightly clapping.

"Bravo bravo. However your flipping skills have room for improvement young apprentice." I said regally.

I received a slap on the head with a spatula, and I laughed.

"Oh crap! Toms meant to be coming isn't he?" Sonja asked.

"Uhhhhh.... yeah I think so." I said grabbing my com.

I texted Jordan so she wouldn't see, and heard a small bling in return.

Me:
Hey sparklez! Quick I needs a distraction!

Sparklez:
Gotcha covered.

"What's that? Who ya talking to?" Sonja asked apprehensively.

"Uhhhh..."

I heard Sonja's com start ringing, and I sighed in relief as she answered.

"Heya jardon! What's up?"

"...."

"Not again! How bad is it?"

"..."

"Shit.... I'll be right over!" She said hanging up.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Sparklez blew up the animal farm again. Creeper." She said grabbing her stuff.

"Again? That's like the third time this month!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. I gotta go help. Can you handle Tom while I'm gone?"

"Yeah. I'll probably get him to help with my red stone elevator." I lied.

"Ok. See you tonight?" She said walking to the door.

"Yeah. See ya!" I waved.

"Bai!" She said walking out.

That was close...

I grabbed my com and started texting Tom. He was the only one who didn't know about my plans.

Me:
Hey Tom get over to my house ASAP!

Tom:
But I'm soooo tireddddd!

Me:
I don't give a fuck! Get over here now!

Tom:
Make me.

Me:
Boy if you don't get your lazy ass over here now I'll burn your house to the ground, and take your shit, then burn said shit in a bucket of lava. Then, I'll push you off a cliff into a river!