Proposal

Tucker's POV:

The amount of nerves coursing through me at the moment was making me shake. I looked at everything we had set up, and wondered if it was enough? Was it too simple? Would she like it? She'd probably hate it...

I probably looked like the most paranoid person in the world, cause Tom came to my side and put a reassuring hand on my left shoulder.

"She'll love it." He said, as if knowing my insecurities.

"Thanks... I.... just want this to be perfect... she's the most perfect girl in the world.... I.... I need to make this special for her..."

"I get how you feel..." Tom murmured.

I looked up at him with a questioning look on my face.

"No you don't! You've never been in a relationship! Let alone know anything about them!" I exclaimed.

"What? I didn't mean it that way!" He protested back.

"Well then what did you mean?!"

"I worked my ass off to get this set up! She better like it! I want this to be perfect too so that A, Sonja won't hate me, and B, so all of my hard work wasn't for nothing!" He shouted.

I laughed. I had been a bit hard on him...

"Tom! The flowers need to be in bunches of Five! Not six!"

"Tom! The banner is diagonal!"

"Tom!!! I asked for the birch chairs! Not oak!!"

"Tucker..."

"TUCKER!!!" Tom shouted, breaking me out of my trance.

"What?! What's going on?!" I said looking around wildly.

"What's going on, is your girlfriend coming up the stairs!!!" He exclaimed pointing to a frustrated looking Sonja walking up my acacia stairs.

I screamed.

"I'm not ready for this!" I said horrified.

"Yes you are! Now go!" Tom said shaking me.

"Ok ok!" I said walking inside, nervous as all hell.

I went to my red stone elevator, and pressed the up button, waiting until I got to my top floor, then walked out, just in time to my girlfriend walking in.

"Hey sonj!" I waved.

"Hey..." she mumbled back.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Sparklez blew up the farm twice..." she groaned jumping onto the couch and putting her bag down.

"Damn" I said sitting beside her.

"Yeah... Tom already gone? I see you've done your elevator." She said gazing towards the elevator.

"Yeah! It's pretty cool!" I said.

The truth was, so that Sonja wouldn't suspect anything, I asked wag if he could finish it while Tom helped set up outside. I offered him diamonds, but he did it for free.

"Can I try it?" She asked standing up.

"Yeah sure!" I said walking over.

"So you just go inside, then press the up button, or the down button." I explained.

"Can you do it first? I wanna make sure I don't mess it up." She said anxiously.

"Yeah sure." I said stepping into the elevator chamber.