The streets were even more magnificent up close. There were many foodstalls all in one area, which made it difficult to choose only one snack. Eventually fighting off the food related temptation, you finally made it to the park.

~~~

After more than an hour on the phone, Eunha had finally turned it off put it away. Lisa stared questioningly as she saw Eunha slip on her shoes before heading towards the door.

"Eunha, where are you going?" Lisa finally finished flipping through the final pages of her second magazine.

Eunha smiled sheepishly. "Let's just say I'll be back later."

"Isn't it enough that I've been listening to your flirting for the past hour but now you're just going to leave me alone?" Lisa folded her arms across her chest.

Eunha stood there in silence for a short moment, pondering over her roommates inquisition.

"I'll just answer your question when I get back." Eunha said in one breath as she quickly exited the room.

"Eunha!" She could hear the footsteps fading down the hallways very quickly. She had to most definitely be running

Lisa sighed before laying down on one of the beds, looking at the simple chandelier for a quick moment.

"What should I do now?" She quietly mumbled as she closed her eyes slowly letting the darkness overcome her senses.

~~~

You could see the sweat dripping off his body from the bench area. He had been practicing for more than an hour from the looks of it.

Jungkook then stepped to the side of the court before taking a seat. He chugged down on his whole bottle of water before falling onto his back from exhaustion.

You laughed a little as you took the opportunity to approach him. His chest was moving up and down at an accelerated pace.

"Good job out there." You said simply as you crouched down beside him. He slowly opened his eyes but closed them again when he figured out that he wasn't hallucinating.

He smiled widely, exposing his bunny teeth. "Thanks," He said still trying to catch his breath. "How long have you been watching me?"

He asked before sitting up. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders pulling you a little closer to him. You smiled as you felt yourself slowly drown in his hold.

"For a..." You cleared your throat while shifting a little. "Little while.."
He laughed a little before shifting his gaze towards you.

"How about..two hours?" You immediately turned to face him, cheeks and ears coloured a deep shade of red.

"How did you know?" He just continued laughing on, making confused as to why.

"I didn't but, you just told me." This was just embarrassing for you. How could you even believe he knew in the first place? He was way to focused on the game to actually pay attention to what was going on around him.

You released yourself from his grip, and hurriedly stood up with your arms folded across your chest. "Yah, Jungkook! That's not fair."

You pouted a little as he stood up as well. "Well so is spying on me for a whole two hours."

You sighed in defeat at that. Your arms dropped down to your sides and your gaze to the ground. "Ah, sorry about that. I didn't really mean to spy on you."

He smiled as he moved closer, placing his hand under your chin to make you look at him.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I had an audience to cheer me on, right?" He leaned in towards you, closing his eyes in the process and aiming for your lips.

His eyes suddenly opened as he felt a warm hand being placed over his mouth.

"Jungkook.." He raised one of his eyebrows waiting to hear the reason why you had stopped him.

"I'm not going to let you kiss me until you take a shower." You said as you removed your hand from it's place.

"Not even on the cheek.." He pouted a little, making him look absolutely cute. You were speechless, silently trying to resist his charm.

You sighed, making him smile sheepishly. He took it as a sign that you had lost in that internal battle. He then proceeded to point at his cheek.

You hummed in confusion until you finally caught on. He leaned down while excitedly turning his cheek to you. You gave him a quick peck before covering your cheeks.

"I thought that you were going to..you know..turn your head so I could kiss your..you know." You said shyly as you watched him pack up his bottle inside his backpack.

"No, you said only after I take a shower," He said simply before holding your hand. "Let's go?" You nodded before making your way back to the hotel.