Chapter 5

(Ashlyn's POV)

The whole of C103 was seated comfortably at Briar's dorm. Each of them sipped their drinks.
As soon as Briar was done serving the drinks, Raven manifested a long desk, chairs, and notebooks and pens.

"Thanks Raven. Everyone, let's begin with our study session."

Ashlyn sat opposite her secret boyfriend, Hunter Huntsman. She knew she couldn't date a non-royal that's not from her story, and that's total rebellion.
Ashlyn couldn't tell anyone about it, not even her bestie Apple White, who knew that doing the right thing is always the right thing.

But at the same time, she couldn't break up with Hunter because she loved him with all her heart, and he did as well. For a long period of time, they've been a Secret Couple.

Briar took out her copy of the novel. 

"So guys," Briar began, "I might as well tell you about Chapter 50. I'm sure we won't get tested on the last chapter. Anyway, Ronald searched for Autumn on his own because he knew he couldn't involve the police too, or they'd end up loosing their lives. But Moana has other plans. She's actually the one who kidnapped Autumn, and she's keeping her in the Arabian Desert where he wouldn't think to go to. But I guess she just doesn't know him well enough."

"He's going to any length for his soulmate." Ceder sighes dreamily. 

"But unfortunately," Briar continues, "Jude is doing the same. Since the time Autumn 'accidentally' kissed him, he fell deeply in love with her, still knowing they're not meant to be, but not believing it either. He really doesn't want to be evil, but what could he do when watching the love of his life being with another man?"

"Wow," Blondie wiggled her brows, "I like that."

"Meanwhile, Moana is in the same case, but craves for evility."

"I've always had doubts about her." Ashlyn said. "She's such a dweeb."

"Jude's ex, Tess, had found out in a bad way that Jude loves Autumn, and now she is determined to take her out of his life. She's gone quite insane, if I must say. That mysterious guy, Othello, has joined forces with Moana to keep Autumn before she regains her memory, so that they could take her to Auradon to rip her immortality off of her, transferring it to empower Moana even more."

"They are so evil, I can't believe it. But I have to, for the test." Maddie saluted herself for encouragement, which was weird to the others.

"Autumn is under Moana's spell, making it difficult to even remember how to blink. So now Jude wants to kill Ronald, and Tess wants to kill Autumn, just to have what they want."

"Who they want." Raven corrected her.

"Correct." She said.

"And Massie?" Kitty asked. "Did she survive Othello's wrath?"

"Who can?" Briar said. "He was desperate to find the Fourth Gem to unlock that pillar chest thing in Shadowland. Massie was a useful tool for him, and she was completely used up for his own magical ambitions. She passed away in Chapter 47, while struggling to tell Autumn the truth of the future for her to twist, but she was too weak anyway."

"Whoa, I should've been studying long ago." Kitty said.

"I guess so too, not to agree with you as a pest, obviously." Lizzy royally stroked Shuffle's short fur.

"Chapter 51, um, oh gosh, I'm getting woozy now. Oh..."

She fell to the ground, beginning to deepen her snooze hour.

"No no no," Apple panicked, "this cannot be happening."

"Sleeping Beauty is finally, sleeping." Duchess said.