go away

A/N hii oh my gosh it's been a while. I've been so caught up with school and travelling and I'm so exhausted 🥶 but I manage to squeeze my writers blocked brain for some ideas for these new chapters. Thank you for being patient 🙏

Lucy POV

I opened the curtain and sat down on the wooden floor. I placed my hand in a praying position and whispered-

"Oh lord. Please..He's such a sweet boy, he doesn't deserve this. Please wake him up, his life is in your hands. Please.." I softly cried.

I shut my eyes closed and hope. I've been hoping all day and night in the silence. It's the only way things could get better. I had faith.

"I hope you're alright Sting."

Sting lied lifelessly on the bed with an oxygen mask. His pulse was normal, fortunately but I'm still worried. He looked so pale.

I pressed my hand against his head and began my enchantment of healing. Like usual, a green magic circle appeared underneath him and he glowed yellow.

Suddenly, I heard faint footsteps behind me.

"U-uhm Lucy-san..how is he?" The timid voice asked.

I stopped my spell and forced a smile.

"He's okay," I mumbled, glancing at Wendy.

Wendy quickly sat beside me and watch me continue my enchantment.

"I've cast as many healing spells as I could! Nothing worked. Am I..weak?" She said with guilt in her voice.

I chuckled, "No. Of course not Wendy. The only one weak around here is..me. I couldn't even protect you or everyone else and stop Aaron. I'm pathetic right?"

Wendy's eyes widened, "Dont s-say that Lucy-san!"

I sighed, "I'm sorry. So many things are happening, I can't digest it all."

There was a moment of silence until Erza came in the room.

"Hey. I caught some fishes for dinner. I was wondering if you could do your cleansing spell thingy? Because I'm pretty sure those fishes are filled with toxins," Erza said awkwardly.

I nodded my head and stop the enchantment. I stood up but before I could exit the room, Erza held my arm.

"Natsu told me everything. Don't do it Lucy," She warned.

I couldn't even bother to take my arm away from her.

"What's wrong with my plan? I'm fulfilling my duty and avenging my mother. You're planning to stop me?" I questioned.

Erza looked taken aback.

"No but there has to be a better way."

"There isn't."

"Don't be stubborn Lucy. Even if you could perform the spell, can you even make it to Aaron's base? What if you.." Erza took a deep breath, "Touch wood but what if you get killed or get greatly injured? Then you wouldn't even be able to perform the spell and it's just a waste of lives and effort," She reasoned.

"Erza."

I stared at the floor.

"I have to give it a try. It's better than sitting here and letting things remain the way they are. I'm a horsemen for god sake—I'm suppose to be doing shit about this!" I yelled.

Erza's grip on my arm tightened.

"I won't let you Lucy! At least bring us along! We're here to support you!"