new guild?

Juvia POV

Bethany has been acting weird. She doesn't like to talk to anyone anymore. Right now, Beverly and Bethany are leading us back to town. When was the last time I see people?

We couldn't wear our cloaks or not it'll be suspicious so we made our own clothes out of leftover fabrics found scattered in the house. We only brought with us our mother's boxes.

I was wearing a black tube top with a olive coloured bomber jacket that was unzipped. I also wore pale high waisted jeans and black sneakers to accompany them.

Lucy was wearing a white strapped singlet, tucked in some bubblegum coloured shorts. She wore a bright pink flowy cardigan with a flower design on it and she wore brown ankle boots to finish it off.

Beverly gave us $100,000 jewels each. She told us strictly to find a house in town and join a guild. But we were warned to never come back to them unless told to. Bethany gave us a small purple lacrima in case we needed to communicate with them.

"So which guild should we join?" Lucy asked.

"Anything but Fairy Tail." I coldly said.

I don't hate Fairy Tail, I just hate the bastards whom mistreated us. I wish I could slap Gray right now but Bethany said I should be more careful and cautious of my magic because my emotions play a huge part in controlling my magic. That's why, Bethany suggested shutting every ounce of feelings I had, so it's easier for me to control my powers.

"Hm how abo- " someone bumped into Lucy, causing her to fall harshly on the floor.

"Hey!" Lucy winced at the pain.

Before I could give her a hand, the person already did. "Sorry! Didn't see where I was going." He grinned.

That face was so familiar. He had blonde locks and blue eyes.

"Sting?" Lucy said, as shock as I was. She took his hand and got up.

I saw a man running after him. It was Rogue with Frosch cuddled in his arms. "Don't run away like that!!" Rogue scolded.

His eyes drifted to me and his angered face soften. "Juvia? You aren't wearing winter clothing anymore?" He asked.

I shook my head left and right. I glanced at Lucy who was engaged in a staring contest with Sting, STILL holding his hand. They were sweetly smiling at each other.

"Where did you guys go? I heard you two quit Fairy Tail on the day we met at the convenient store 4 years ago." Rogue asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

I folded my arms. "None of your business." I spoked more coldly than I intended to.

Rogue looked taken aback by my response. "O-oh."

"You shouldn't be rude. Even if you have no emotions left in your body." I heard a voice said in my mind.

That sounded a lot like Bethan- WAIT A MINUTE.

"Bethany-san! Are you using telekinesis?" I shouted in my head.

I heard her giggle. "That's what Beverly is doing with Lucy. We'll be watching over you from here."

"Be nicer if you're actually with us right now." I mumbled out loud.

"What was that?" Rogue asked.

"Nothing."

"So.. we wanted to join a guild. Any guilds around here?" Lucy smiled.

Sting gaped. "Why not join Sabertooth!" He flexed his arm which had the guildmark on it. "The best guild around here!!" Sting said proudly.

Lucy placed her hand on her mouth and held back her laughter. "Why not Juvia?" She giggled.

"I don't mind honestly."

I saw Rogue's lips formed a small smile. He held out his hand. "Come on. Let's go to your new guild."

I felt something warm in my chest. My heart was beating fast but my face showed no expression. I hesitantly took his hand which caused him to smile even wider.

*time skip*

We stood before a tall building. Sabertooth. Sting and Rogue were behind us while Lucy and I blankly stared at the door.

"Go on. Just open it!" Lector urged.

This felt like déjà vu. Memories of Fairy Tail came flooding in my mind.

"It's okay. Just open the door." Bethany comforted.

Bethany and Beverly knows about our history with Fairy Tail.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door opened. The guild was noisy just like Fairy Tail, we saw some familiar faces and some unfamiliar ones.

"Guys! We got new members!" Sting boomed.

The guild burst into cheers. Minerva walked up to us and held her hand out. "Minerva. We've met before during the Grand Magic Games. Honoured to be working with you now." She greeted.

Lucy grabbed Minerva's hand and shook it strenuously. "Lucy Heartfilia and Juvia Lockser!" She grinned.

Minerva looked shock at Lucy's sudden outburst of energy but slowly, she simpered. I saw a flash of silver peep behind Minerva.

"Oh hi Lucy-san and Juvia-san!" Yukino cheeped while waving her hand and coming out from behind Minerva.

I nodded my head in response. "Hello Yukino." I greeted.

"Hey Juvia, where do you want your mark to b-"

I felt a hand placed on my shoulder. A very cold hand. Someone's face flashed in my head. I didn't know who he was but fear built up in me. I quickly jerked and aimed my hand at the person.

"DARK MELLO-" I screamed before Lucy grabbed my waist and hoist me roughly on the wooden floor.

"Juvia, please it's just Rogue." Lucy whispered.

I calmed down and held her hand which was wrapped around my waist. "Gomen." I mumbled.

"Are you alright? You almost cast a death spell on that boy. He could've died." Bethany said.

I sighed. I got up and brush the dirt off my pants. Rogue was staring at me with fear in his eyes. On the floor, was the guild mark stamp.

I bent down and picked up the stamp. "I'm sorry. You scared me." I handed the stamp back to Rouge.

Fear is what corrupts my magic. It makes my magic less controllable and more enhanced and darker. During training, Bethany would confront me about my feelings and make me face my fears so I won't be afraid anymore.

"T-that's okay." Rogue muttered.

Sting stared at me in awe. "What magic do you use? The last time we saw you, you used water magic but that was a whole new level!" Sting exclaimed.

I spared him a glance before looking at Rogue. He looked terrified but impressed at the same time.

"You use the same magic as me am I right? Shadow magic." He asked.

My magic consisted of dark magic. Shadow, water, ice and many more.

"You can say that." I murmured.

I held out my left hand. Rouge gently took it and stamped a pale coloured blue Sabertooth mark. I took back my hand and stared at it. I'm no longer part of Fairy Tail huh? I admit, it felt weird to see a Sabertooth mark and not my usual Fairy Tail marking.

Lucy popped up beside me and showed her right hand. Rogue then stamped a pale pink coloured Sabertooth mark.

"Sugoi!" Lucy gushed.

(A/N sugoi means awesome in Japanese)