first move

Lucy POV

I woke up and took a quick shower. The dream yesterday was super real. I assume Sting and Rogue left because when I woke up, no one was in the room.

"Juvia wouldn't like this.." I whispered while standing in the shower.

Juvia isn't the type to run away anymore.

I quickly wore an army pattern shirt, tugged in blue high waisted jeans and wore some sneakers. My hair was in a messy bun.

The moment I enter the dining room, I saw Minerva, Rogue, Yukino, Sting and the exceeds happily eating some pancakes.

Sting noticed my presence and grinned. "Good morning Luce!" He exclaimed.

The rest of the group looked at me and waved. They remind me of when Team Natsu would barge in my house in the past.. but there's no use thinking about it, is there?

I walked to the kitchen and saw Juvia making another batch of pancakes. I giggled because she was wearing a pink apron that had a huge heart on it.

"Ohayo Lucy." She mumbled without even looking at me.

"Good morning Juvs!" I chirped back.

I stood beside her and watch her work. Since we're alone, I decided to tell her about the dream I had.

"Juvia." I sighed.

This time, she looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"We have to move."

She furrowed her eyebrows and turned off the stove heat. "Do you not like our new house?"

"Nono! I love it but.." I leaned on the stove. "I had a dream where Beverly told us to run because Aaron and 09 are coming for us.."

Juvia's eyes widened. She slammed the stove with her hands. "In no way I would ever run! Those Sons Of War aren't even that powerfu-"

"Juvia!" I shouted.

She looked taken aback by my outburst. She crossed her arms. "It's no use anyways. Did Beverly told you about the connection thing I had with the new— our generation Son Of War?"

I nodded. "His name is 09."

"Well he knows where I am and what I'm thinking of. So running away is no use for me. But for you..You can run away if you'd like."

"And leave you behind? No way!"

Juvia sighed. "I know how 09 looks like though."

"How?"

"He has silver hair and bright blue eyes..scary to look at but too enticing not to."

"But what are we going to do now? They're coming for us..we're the only 2 horsemen left.." I bit my lip.

"I'm staying to fight. You can run away if you like, nobody is stopping you but just know that you have immense power to undo his magic. Why run away with it?" She on the stove heat again and started cooking some pancakes.

"Well I.." I looked down on the floor. "I'm scared. My magic has been low ever since that spell.."

Juvia looked at me before holding my hand. I gasped as she started glowing blue. "I can't heal but I can replenish."

I started glowing yellow too. I felt the magic surging through my veins and my magic level was up again.

She let go of my hands and reverted back to making pancakes.

"ARIGATOU!" I exclaimed and hugged her waist tightly.

"As long as we stay together, those two imbeciles are no match for us." She said in a slightly happier than usual voice.