guide you

Narrator POV

"How can we reverse this hypnosis on Sting?" Minerva said as she squat down in front of Sting and pulled his head up to face her.

His eyes were bloody red and he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Aaron will get all of you and kill you all one by one!" His voice sounded rougher and lower than usual.

"Shut up," Juvia coldly spat.

She sat beside Wendy with her sleeves rolled up.

"Juvia-san I don't know what this liquid is, are you sure you want me to inject it in you?" Wendy shyly mumbled.

Juvia nodded her head—telling Wendy to go on.

With trembling arms, Wendy hesitantly brought Juvia's arm closer to the needle.

"Wait!" Laxus yelled.

Wendy immediately stopped. She felt relieved that someone spoke up because she dare not defy Juvia in her current state.

"That's a magic enhancer. If you inject that into someone, their magic will be incredibly enhanced but it's dangerous! You can die from it Juvia!" Laxus protested.

Juvia looked down and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't have a choice Laxus.." She muttered.

"You have us?" Gray replied tentatively but Juvia shot daggers at him.

"If Lucy and I can't defeat 09, we don't stand a chance against Aaron," Juvia said.

She looked like she was about to cry. No one would've thought they see her cry or in a hopeless state

"Juvia?" A voice called out innocently.

Juvia quickly turned around.

"Juvia! I can't see!" Lucy said in a panic voice as she slowly sat up.

Juvia crawled towards her.

"Lucy!" Juvia cried.

She dragged her legs across the floor and cried her heart out.

"You're alive?" She sobbed.

Lucy sat up and spread her arms widely to feel her surroundings.

"I can't see Juvia.." Lucy cried.

"How did she survive? She has like 12 arrows through her and 2 in her eyes," Gajeel muttered.

"Wendy healed her of course!" Carla snapped.

Wendy sighed heavily. She looked at her hands and frowned.

"My magic is drained trying to heal both Lucy's and Juvia's wounds but I still couldn't get rid of the scars an-"

Lucy's hair float up and a yellow light engulf her.

Suddenly, her torn clothes were replaced with new ones and all the scars vanished. Lucy clenched her fists.

"My magic..." She muttered.

Juvia grabbed her fist and tried her best to replenish both their magic.

"Thank you..Juvs," Lucy whispered.

"Bunny girl still can't see. How are we gonna go against those two?" Gajeel grumbled.

Juvia briefly glanced at Wendy who looks exhausted.

"Juvia-san wanted to use a magic enhancer liquid," Wendy informed.

Lucy gasped, "Juvia! Don't! The chances of living is low!" She yelled.

Juvia bit her lip, "Okay," She reluctantly replied.

"We can't just sit around here and do nothing. Aaron is planning to open a gate world," Lucy continued.

"Exactly but-" Minerva yank Sting's fringe and pulled his head up, "This dude is possessed," She sighed.

"I suggested we dispose him, he'll be no use of us," Natsu mumbled but everyone heard that.

Lucy's eyebrows furrowed, "No." She grunted.

With her hands feeling the area around her, she tried her best to make her way to Sting. She fell on his lap and held his cheeks.

"S-Sting?" She felt his hair.

She smiled a little, "I can reverse and undo Aaron's magic," She lift her hand and sting's eyes began glowing blue.

"Gah!" She screamed as the sensation of her magic being ripped from her veins began.

Juvia gripped her fist, "Luce Stop," she whispered.

She reached out and pulled Lucy's arm back.

"H-hey! What are you-"

"We can't do it. If you undo his spells, your magic will require replenishment but look at me! I'm so damn weak myself, I can't constantly replenish your magic! I'm sorry Lucy, we can't undo it.." Juvia shouted sadly.

Lucy felt the tears welling in her eyes. She couldn't let go of Sting. Not the one who broke her curse.

"Juvia please!"

"I cant!" Juvia burst out crying.

"I'm so weak Lucy! I can't keep on replenishing! I'm so sorry! I'm so useless," She cried.

"Juvia! Please just once! Replenished my magic one more time, please! It's for a comrade.." Lucy sobbed as she held Juvia's hands.

The two girls leaned onto one another and cried their hearts out. They had each other's back for years but only now, they couldn't support each other. Lucy only had magic to either defend all of them or undo one of Aaron's spell while Juvia could only heal wounds and cast spells here and there but she could no longer replenish.

"I'm so sorry.." Juvia cried as she held Lucy's forehead.

"I'm sorry too!" Lucy sniffed.

Suddenly, Juvia engulf Lucy in a huge tight hug.

Lucy slowly hugged her back. Tears stained their cheeks and clothes as the Fairy Tail and Sabertooth members stared in sympathy.

"Lushee, please don't cry!" Happy hugged Lucy from the back.

"That's so pitiful."

A voice echoed from afar. Two bodies emerged from the darkness.

Juvia shut her eyes closed and held Lucy tighter.

"I'm not going to lose you."

"Me neither."

"So..The Daughter Of The Stars can't see?" Aaron smirked in triumph.

"And the Daughter Of The Dawn could not perform her signature move? The magic replenisher spell?" He added in a taunting manner.

Everyone was shaking in fear. These two were emitting strong magic aura that not even Erza or Natsu dared to make a move.

09 lift his hand.

"May the enchantment begin."

Suddenly.

"AHH!" Juvia screamed as her eyes widened.

Black marks spread across her body as she let go of Lucy.

"We'll be connected as one and my magic will be stronger than ever," 09 said monotonously.

"ICE MAKE: DRAGON!"

Shards of ice began hurling at 09 but he dodged it with ease.

"Demon slayer huh? Haven't killed your kind of years now," Aaron licked his lips and ran towards Gray.

"Juvia!" Lucy cried as she held her partner's shoulders.

"We're dead.." she thought silently while tears stream down her face.