leaving

Juvia POV

"Juvia! Juvia!"

"A moment please," I groaned while covering my head with the blanket.

"We don't have all day! We need to finish packing and then we have to head to Fairy Tail!" Lucy shouted as she pulled my arm out of the bed.

"AHHH" I yelled as I harshly touched the furry carpeted floor.

I looked up and saw Lucy all dressed up. She was wearing a pink tank top with pale blue shorts and some simple black snickers to finish it off. She had her classic side ponytail too.

"Since you don't have your clothes right now, you can wear mine in the mean time. A change from your normal winter attire," Lucy said while folding the blanket.

"Hai!"

Lucy picked me a dark blue sweater and some pair of short white skirt and navy thigh high coloured boots.

"Cute" I thought.

*time skip*

"Juvia!! Are you done? It's been half an hour!!" Lucy complained.

I slowly got out the bathroom with a flushed face.

"I'm not use to wearing these type of clothes and I-im insecure a little," I stammered.

"Nonsense! You look fabulous!" Lucy complimented which made me blush even more.

She grabbed my hand and yanked me out the house and to Fairy hills.

We were immediately greeted with a small blue hair mage.

"Lu-Chan!" Levy squealed while running up to her and hugging her.

Lucy POV

"Hehe hi Levy," I giggled while hugging her back.

"Juvia-nee! Lucy-nee!" Wendy exclaimed, emerging from behind Levy.

Wendy hugged Juvia and me tightly. Levy's smile suddenly turned into a frown.

"I heard what had happen between Team Natsu and you. I also heard what Gray said to Juvia and I'm extremely disappointed but boy! Gajeel was so pissed at that ice bastard that he said he wanted me to start booking a funeral service for Gray's funeral," Levy said menacingly.

Juvia sweat dropped.

"G-gajeel-Kun," I heard Juvia whispered.

"What are you doing here?" Wendy questioned.

I sighed heavily. It breaks my heart to tell them we're leaving but I have to.

We went inside Levy's room and explained the story. Every single detail.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys.." Wendy cried as she covered her crying face with her hands.

Carla started rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Have you told Master about it?" Levy asked, trying to hold back the tears.

"We will once I grabbed my clothes," Juvia responded.

"How about Mira?"

"Not yet but we definitely won't leave without a goodbye," I said with a smile.

"Lu-chan you better finish your novel once you come back or not I'm gonna throw you in an abyss!" Levy threatened while finally letting the tears flow.

We all hugged each other to comfort each other. This is my family. The only family I'll ever need.

After the tearful moment, we went to Juvia's room. We stood outside the door but before we could enter, Juvia exclaimed.

"Wait! Before we enter uhm,"

"What?" I asked impatiently.

But she didn't reply. I ignored it and opened the door and my eyes widened.

"G-gray!?" I screamed.

Her whole room was filled with gray plushies, pillows and many more. I thought she was exaggerating when she said she had a lot but what the hell! This is too much. Gray's face makes me sick.

"Don't remind me of him. I regret it all," Juvia muttered while kicking a gray doll aside.

We quickly pack all her clothes, I didn't really want to stay there any longer, the dolls were just plain creepy.

"Wait! Don't you want to get rid of the Gray dolls?" I asked before we left the room.

Juvia tapped her chin and nodded.

"What shall we do?"

"Vandalise them," I said as imaginary devil horns grew out my head.

Juvia smirked evilly as well. We took red markers and drew moustaches and devil horns.

"Now what?" Juvia asked.

"Let's dump it on his house!" I suggested.

I saw glitter shine in her eyes. I summoned Virgo and told her to dump everything on Gray's house and she did just that.

Now the hardest part. Having our insignia removed.