beginning

Narrator POV

"OHAYOO JUVIAA!" Lucy shouted with a
bright smile.

Juvia groaned before facing the other way.

"Let me sleep for 17h or so," Juvia mumbled.

Lucy placed her hands on her hips.

"Our training starts today and I think your first training is to train yourself to wake up early!" Lucy exclaimed.

Juvia rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"You're right," Juvia giggled.

Lucy cheekily grinned.

"I made pancakes! Blueberry of course, your favourite" Lucy said.

"Yay!" Juvia said childishly.

"Lucy, aren't you overdressed?" Juvia asked.

Lucy was wearing a pastel pink strapped dress with brown knee length boots. Her hair was in a braid, resting on her right shoulder.

"Eh?? We can change into workout outfits once we reach there," Lucy responded while twirling her dress.

"You need some blue in your life," Juvia said playfully.

She got up and started getting ready.

"Last day in Magnolia," Lucy whispered while cleaning up her room one last time.

*time skip*

"Woah Juvia you look stunning! That popsicle for brains is really blind," Lucy complimented.

Juvia wore an off shoulder long sleeved white and pale blue striped shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and black strapped shoes. To finish it off, she had her hair in two cute buns and black sunglasses.

"I don't really wanna think about him," Juvia sighed as she sat down beside Lucy and ate her breakfast.

"You own these type of clothes but you always wore winter clothings," Lucy pointed out.

"I needed to protect myself from Gray's cold heart," Juvia teased.

Lucy bursted out laughing.

Once they were finished with their breakfast. They made their way to the train station. Juvia kept yawning through out the journey. They chose the last compartment in the train where they caught up with sleep.

*time skip*

"Hey Juvia, we're here already," Lucy informed her blue haired friend.

"Oh yeah," Juvia replied, groggily waking up.

The two mages walked out the train and started wondering off together.

"I'm thirsty, can we buy a drink?" Juvia asked.
"I agree," Lucy replied wiping the sweat off her forehead.

The sun was beating on them mercilessly.

The two girls spotted a convenient store and went in.

"Juvia can you help find a tent? While I queue up to pay for our drinks?" Lucy asked.

Juvia nodded her head and went off.

Juvia POV

Hmm which tent should I buy? I don't even know how to set up a tent..

"If it's for you only then I suggest that one. It's pretty cheap but if you want a better and longer lasting one, I'll suggest you buy this one. Though it's more expensive," Someone said.

I jerked in shock. I looked back and saw a man with midnight hair covering his right eye.

"O-oh Rouge-san," I stuttered.

Rogue nodded in reply.

"A Fairy Tail mage here? Isn't Fairy Tail like a 5h ride from here?" Rouge-san asked.

"Well yeah," I replied. I touched my thigh, where my insignia was previously at.

"Oh well if you're here then is Gajeel here too? I want a rematch!" Rogue-san exclaimed.

That was strangely adorable.

"N-no. It's only Me and Luc-"

"GO AWAY BLONDE BIMBO FREAK!"

Oh no. Don't tell me that's Lucy.

"I'm sorry I have to go," I said before running off.

Lucy was outside with Sting-san.

"Lucy! What are you doing?" I asked.

Lucy turned around and faced me furiously.

"This freak accused me of being together with him," Lucy yelled.

I immediately knew who the 'him' was. Natsu.

"I didn't accuse! I was asking because there was a wide spread of rumours about you two being together! Plus! Even if I did accuse, why are you so overly sensitive. I heard from Yukino that you do like him," Sting protested.

"I would never like that good for nothing salmon," Lucy spat.

"Okayokay blondie. I was just asking! Don't need to be all fired up," Sting said while holding his hands up in defence.

Oh no. 'fired up'. Sting really wants to die huh?

"Lucy please. It was a mistake.." I reasoned.

Lucy took a deep breath and sighed.

"You're right," Lucy replied in a softer tone.

"But this bimbo also cut the queue," Lucy added while pointing and death glaring Sting.

"W-What?? I'm on a mission and I didn't wanna be late," Sting muttered.

I held Lucy's hands.

"Where are the drinks?" I asked.

I looked down on the floor and saw the drinks spilt everywhere.

"She threw them at me!" Sting shouted.

"YOU KEPT INSISTING I WAS WITH HIM AND YOU CUT MY QUEUE!" Lucy shouted back.

"ENOUGH!" Rogue-san bellowed.
Everyone stood in silence.

"Lucy, Juvia. I'm sorry for my friend's inconsiderate behaviour. He doesn't know how to treat a lady or how to talk to a girl without annoying the shit out of her," Rogue said while glaring at Sting.

"Are you on their side or mine?" Sting asked.

"Let's go Juvia," Lucy said angrily while pulling my hand and walking away.