stars in dawn

"Eclipse!" A bloody red ray shot out and hurdled towards Gray.

He gritted his teeth and formed his arms into a shield positions, ready to take the blast when suddenly.

"Lunar Strike!" Juvia ran in front of him and formed a huge light blue shield.

09 stared in disbelief. Juvia stood in front of him with determination written on her face.

"How did your magic increase so rapidly in seconds?" 09 yelled.

Juvia smirked but suddenly, the black marking started to grow bigger and bigger.

"No matter what! I'm always apart of you. I'll always have the power to control you!" 09 added.

Juvia smirked even wider and held her hand up.

"This is a 2 way relationship 09! You can control me but I can control you too!" She lift her arm and 09 came flying towards the ceiling.

"Shit, she's starting to get the hang of this enchantment! No matter, I can still surely control one of her f-" 09 thought to himself before Juvia uppercut his abdomen, causing him to spat out blood and drop on the floor.

"Don't you dare hypnotise any one of my comrades!" Juvia shouted.

Lucy smiled and form a circle using her fingers and held it in front of her chest.

"This place is filled with dark magic, I'll have to cleanse it, surely," Lucy became radiating bright yellow and the room started to tear apart.

"Cleanse formation! The 1st command," She chanted and the whole room—which was a dark chamber became brighter and dark magic which was in the form of dark butterflies flew away.

"HOW DARE YOU STRIP MY HOME OF MY DARK ENCHANTMENT!" Aaron screamed angrily.

Lucy felt fear slowly rising in her but she kept a steady stand. Suddenly, she felt a 2 hands on her shoulders. Natsu and Sting stood side by side with her—ready to fight Aaron.

"Aye Lucy, lets get it," Sting grinned.

Lucy's eyes widened.

"When i cleansed the place, I was able to undo every spell they cast.." She sighed softly to herself.

"My magic didn't deplete.." she smiled as she reminisce her Mother.

"Aye!" She exclaimed.

"Lucy! You can take on Aaron!" Yukino encouraged.

"And Juvia, you got 09 covered?" Lucy yelled.

Juvia nodded her head and smiled, "On it!"

The battle begins.

"Dark Phoenix!" A red and black Phoenix came flying towards them.

Lucy held her elbow out with her arms in the air and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Solar extinction!" A huge hexagon like blast hurdle towards Aaron and destroyed the Phoenix.

After minutes of intense fighting, Lucy finally got a punch on Aaron.

"You're such a brat!" He spat out coldly.

"That was for my Guardian!" Lucy held her hand out and summoned a whip.

She stroke it down once, "That's for my Mother!"

Aaron shielded his face but the whip scarred it.

"Father we don't have time to waste! We have sufficient magic to do it so open the portal!" 09 shouted.

Aaron nodded and jumped away from the scene.

"Fight me coward!" She yelled.

Aaron shut his eyes closed and held his arm in the air.

"It took years of collecting magic and killing people whom interfere with us. But I can safely say we've done it."

His hand turned black and a red shadow emerged from the ground.

"What s-shadow is this? Even I can't e-eat it.." Rogue stuttered in fear.

Everyone stood frozen to the ground.

A bloody red key formed between his fingers and a magic circle appeared before him.

"He's opening a gate from hell..." Yukino stuttered.

"Lucy! Undo it!" Juvia yelled when suddenly, 09 quickly jumped on Lucy.

Literally on.

"Fuck!" She yelped.

"Lucy!"

The dark marking continued to spread rapidly across her body.

"Step away from her!" Natsu punched 09 in the face with a fist full of flames.

"Light and Shadow dragon roar!" Sting and rogue casted.

The magic shot holes through his body but blood didn't even spill on the floor.

"Huh?" Juvia stammered.

"I'm not even human. You can't kill me," 09 mumbled.

The holes in his body filled up on their own. His body had black markings like Juvia's.

"You're a being entirely made up of.." Lucy's eyes widened.

"That's right!" Aaron laughed out loud.

"I couldn't find the perfect horseman so I created one, out of my dark magic."

09 fully healed and summoned a spear which shot through Sting and Rogue's bodies.

"Sting!" Yukino cried.

"R-rogue.." Minerva whispered.

"No!" Lucy sobbed.

The two fall flat on the floor.

"You monsters!" Juvia insulted.

The ground began trembling tremendously. A huge portal slowly cracked opened behind Aaron and a red claw stuck out—forcefully tearing open the portal.

"This is an apocalypse!" Yukino cried.

Juvia felt her breathing getting heavier.

"My Magic...I'm losing control.." she gripped her fists.

"Please Juvia! Hold on a little longer!" Lucy begged.

Suddenly...

Everything turned grey. As if a bomb got set off at that moment.

Juvia felt her body being pushed back and she felt herself banging onto a metal wall.

Lucy, on the other hand, felt herself being pulled forcefully out of Aaron's and 09's laboratory.

"Juvia!"

"Lucy!"