rainwoman

Juvia POV

"This should suffice. It's a little creepy though," Gray said as he lit up a fire.

We found an abandoned hut in the woods. It was convenient, however, it hasn't been touched by dark magic which was the upmost important.

"This is terrible. We've only set foot for about an hour and we have to retreat," I sighed heavily as I huddle Gray's oversized clothes.

"We'll get them when you're safe to go Juvia," Gray reached into his backbag and gave me my torned clothes.

"Sorry i tore your clothes while trying to wear them. I didn't know you were that tiny," Gray chuckled.

I slowly took back the clothes, "But at least the cloak was alright," I glanced at the cloak Bethany made for me which was loosely tied on Gray's shoulders.

Gray turned around and displayed the wet cloak, "This cloak is amazing. It hides your magic radiation am i right?" He asked in awe.

I nodded my head and smiled, "Somebody made that for me. She is a wonderful stitcher. Lucy got one too but hers was poorly retailed," I chuckled.

Gray laughed as well.

"Gray, aren't you cold in your wet pants? I know you're an ice wiz—"

Gray waved his hands dismissively in the air, "I just don't want you to be uncomfortable and this kind of winter is quite harsh. I've never felt this freezing temperature before."

I formed an 'o' with my lips and slowly nodded my head.

"A lot has changed since you left. Did you know, Mira got engaged with Laxus?" He asked.

I gasped, "Laxus didn't tell us anything!" I exclaimed, feeling a little angry and hurt.

Gray sighed—but in a relief and happy way, and looked at the fire.

"Update me, while we're here," he said.

I felt something warm rose up my stomach. A feeling so sickening yet so comforting.

"Well, i inherited great powers from my mom. I went training with Lucy and..." I tapped my chin, "There isn't anything interesting about me."

Gray chuckled, "Are you kidding me? Your magical energy is formidable. I saw how you fought Aaron and 09 back then, you're amazing. You and Lucy are an omnipotent pair," He said.

I blushed profusely, "We did train hard. Thanks though, means a lot coming from the great Gray Fullbuster," I exaggerated.

"Damn, you can say my full name now?" He teased.

I frowned slightly, "Arent you happy about that?"

Gray's expression was a light and carefree one. There was not one speck of seriousness. However, his facial expression turned dark the moment I asked him that.

"Of course I am," his bangs covered his eyes, "I feel horrible for what I did years ago. I'm not use to having someone who wants to stick around for long," he whispered.

I waved my hands dismissively in the air, "No use crying over spoiled milk. I forgave you, we're friends now right?" I said as I gently placed my hand on his shoulder.

I felt him tensed a little bit he quickly relaxed.

"Of course," he croaked.

"Juvia," he stared at me in the eye.

I tilted my head and hummed a 'hmm?'.

"Why did you change? Who did you do all of this for?" He asked boldly.