#63: Black Fire

I know you're dying to meet me, Yozora.

That way, Yza can return to us.

(Opening here)

Yozora stood in front of the portal to Cray

Yozora stood in front of the portal to Cray. Rukia and Zeon stood behind him, with Backlion and Shika manning the controls.

"I can't believe we're already diving back into Cray." Rukia laughed. Zeon nodded, grabbing the bag slung around his shoulder tightly.

"And I can't believe that Yozora is Yza..." Zeon said.

"I know it sounds crazy. That's why we're going to find proof, on Cray." Yozora said.

"By encountering the person who ripped the truth straight from you. Crystal Edge Dragon, was it?"

"Yeah. She has to be on Cray. There's no doubt about it."

"Are you sure you don't want to join, Backlion?" Zeon asked.

"I only just got home. There's no way I'm returning to that hellhole this soon. However, you have me and Akari's logs about Cray by your side, so refer to that if you encounter something unfamiliar. Try not to get into a fight."

"I'll try not to. Though, to think I'd have to use this again..." Zeon gripped the handle of his purple katana that rested on his belt.

"I thought you destroyed that thing." Rukia said, resting a firm hand on his shoulder.

"...I tried to, but I couldn't push myself to do so. This blade has done many things wrong. At the very least, I'll keep this cursed katana intact to honour the victims that fell to it, and for each life that was taken by it."

Yozora picked up his bag and put it on as he listened to Zeon. Backlion grimaced, hand hovering the controls.

"Commence the portal opening." Zeon said.

"Connection established!" Shika exclaimed.

"Opening portal in 3!" Backlion exclaimed.

"2!"

"1!"

"Gate, open!"

The portal began spinning beneath Yozora's feet as he stepped onto the edge.

"It's now or never."

Yozora leapt head first into the portal, falling down it with a fearless face. Zeon took a deep breath, and faced Rukia with a smile.

"You got everything?" Zeon said.

"Yeah..." Rukia said.

"You sound unsure. What's the matter?"

"It's just... I don't want Yozora to be Yza."

"That's understandable. Let's go to Cray and disprove it then. That way, we can go back to searching for the real Yza."