#75: Graduation Day

"Today's the last day..." Rukia stared at the date displayed on her phone emptily.

"I don't want it to end..." Shika stared blankly at the ceiling of his bedroom.

"Finally." Ayaza opened the door of his apartment and headed out.

"I hope they all got the message." Zeon carried a shoebox in his hands while he was being driven to school.

"Bigbelly, wait for me! I'm going to Cray university straight after this!" Backlion exclaimed as he cycled down the street.

"How about you wait for me instead?! When did you even buy that bike?!" Akari was running after him breathlessly.

"I'm heading to graduation now Yozocchi." Chiharu peered inside Yozora's empty bedroom before leaving to school.

"I'm so glad to finally get this over with." Shisue yawned while riding the train to school.

"Don't sweat it if you fail reading the speech. If you do, at least it'll be funny." Hiyoku walked to school with his sister, the student council president.

"I've memorised it completely, so there should be no problems at all. But thank you for worrying about me anyways." Hiku coldly rejected her brother's advice.

"I should've dropped out while I still had the chance. Fuck those finals, what the hell was that bullshit?" Shouri kicked a lamppost on his way to school.

"It's been a week since then, stop stressing about it. What's done is done. Besides, we're graduating today, lighten up a little!" Lucine tried to cheer him up.

"Oh, something smells good. What has she cooked this time?" Wyvon stood outside Rina's house, waiting for her so they could walk to school.

"I hope they like it." Rina was decorating a cake she had just baked this morning.

"Ugh... I overslept... crap, what's the time? Huh, noon, that's not bad... wait, today's everyone's graduating! Holy shit, this is the one time I needed to wake up early! Fuck, I'm gonna be late!" Yza rushed out of bed and threw on his grey hoodie.

(Opening here)

In the gymnasium of Seigatsu Academy, the class of 2019 was about to hold their graduation ceremony

In the gymnasium of Seigatsu Academy, the class of 2019 was about to hold their graduation ceremony. Students from all years gathered together to watch this momentous occasion for the third years. Teachers lined up on the sides, watching intently and emotionally.

Even the prominent figures of the school were all present. This was the moment the 3rd Year students would take a big step forward into a new beginning.

The host of the ceremony, Headmaster Yin Xuelan, gave a speech before passing the baton to the person who became the helm of the 3rd Years during the second semester.

"Hiku Kagure, please come up to the stage."

Hiku, the student council president, stepped onto the stage with an elegant confidence exclusive to her. She was Seigatsu's snow white flower, blooming brighter than anyone else. She radiated a pale blue aura that commanded respect and obedience effortlessly.