#4: Inferno

Dancing around the dark red dragon in front of Yozora were hot, crimson flames that danced fiendishly and separated him and the behemoth before him.

"Who summoned this...?" Yozora muttered as the dragon creaked his head towards him.

"I did."

Eerie whispers blew into Yozora's ear, seemingly replying to the question he asked. Slowly turning his head to the right, Yozora saw a tall figure with a sand coloured cloak covering their body. Their face was covered in darkness, and they wore gloves and boots. You couldn't see any part of their skin, and it was obvious that they were using a voice changer. Twisting the rest of his body, Yozora walked towards the person with a serious face. Slowly picking up the pace, Yozora charged into the man stood before him and knocked him to the ground. Chiharu watched from far away, her expression with shock.

"Who are you?!" Yozora pinned the man down and removed the hood. What was there instead was a black balaclava, with brown eyes exposed through the holes.

"We don't need to know each other on a first name basis, Yozora." The man replied. Yozora flinched and thoughts ran through his head. Letting go of his guard, Yozora was pushed off and the cloaked man stood before him. "Feel free to call me Inferno, however." Yozora crawled back and stood up, putting a hand to his throbbing head.

"Have I met him before? This feels all too familiar..." Yozora thought with an irrational mindset. "Why does my head hurt now...?!"

"Say... you were looking for this?" Snapping Yozora out of his thoughts, Inferno showed him the Zeroth Dragon. "This bad boy is called Drachma. Pretty sweet, right?"

"Yeah... I need that." He replied in a low-tone. Looking behind him, Drachma was gone. "So he went back into card form, huh..."

"If you want it... beat me in a cardfight." Inferno replied. "No one will disturb us here, so how about it?"

"You're on then!" Yozora exclaimed, before the Stardust Knight clan symbol started to glow light blue on his left palm. White cards started coming out of it, circling around Yozora, before eventually coming together to make up a deck.

"What an interesting way to store cards..." Inferno chuckled as he chucked a small, white box on the floor. It opened up into a fight table.

"Let's beat this guy... Myo-kurenai." Yozora looked at the top card of his deck with a smirk.

(Opening here)

"Yozora!" Chiharu called out as she stood next to him

"Oh? An onlooker?" Inferno raised a brow. Yozora shifted his arm in front of her.