#28: Snow

"I'd learn how to deal with those sounds by ignoring what was around me."

Scanning his five card hand, Max took a card, and placed it on the vanguard circle.

"Sea Strolling Banshee, ride. Peter the Ghostie moves to rear-circle."

"I hated each moment of it. Those sounds my mom would make..."

"Turn end."

"Made me sick to my stomach..."

"My turn, stand and draw."

"And when the noise died out..."

"I ride, Smash Boxer Dragon, Hardrod Dracokid moves back!"

"I knew it was my turn next."

"Boosted by Hardrod, Smash Boxer! (7000 > 12000)"

A naked man pushed the door of a room open, as a female was sobbing in another room. Hung on the door was the sign "Max", and inside, a young boy, in his early teens, sat by his desk, staring blankly at an open revision book. The man slowly closed the door behind him, silencing the outside world. Walking towards the boy, the man grabbed him by the hair, and with force and roughness, threw him onto the floor. On his knees, the boy's face was pulled close to the man's crotch.

"Go on, suck it."

"I don't want to..."

"What was that?"

"I... don't want to....."

"..."

".....dad, please stop-"

SMACK

(Opening here)

"It was because of that way my dad treated me

"It was because of that way my dad treated me..."

Max:
Hand: 5
Damage: 1
OXO
OXO

Hyakurai:
Hand: 6
Damage: 0
OXO
OXO

"I became curious on how it felt."

"Stand and draw! I ride, Witch Doctor of the Rotten Sea, Negrorook! I use the skill of Rough Seas Banshee in my hand. Pushing her into soul, and drawing a card. Boosted by Peter, Negrorook attacks! (9000 > 14000)"

"I wanted to know what that feeling of... belittling someone and making them feel like nothing as you ravage their body..."