#2: Callum Sykes

It was a cold, rusting, metal cell. A cell that was more of a cage, to the person who lived on it. They were a mentally unstable and psychologically messed up individual, not able to tell what was right from wrong. Haling from England, his mother was a prostitute, who had gotten pregnant. Not wanting the child, she left him in a bus-stop, wrapped up in a blanket inside a cardboard box. What happened that night to him, was something that changed his fate entirely.

A man who trafficked humans as sex slaves found the baby and took him, and raised him with a mind set that he would be sold off, alongside other children. By the age of nine, he was shipped off to a woman in Japan who bought him off. He was put through torture through vile acts of unwanted sexual abuse and psychological trauma— and the only thing that kept him sane was the daughter of this woman who was the same age as him, and visited him every day. She spoke to him with kindness and curiosity, which no one else had ever done before. By the age of fifteen, his captor was arrested for drugs, and the boy who was tortured by her went through many trials of rehabilitation, but every time he left, his broken mental state only told him one thing.

"Mangle their body and scramble their brains."

The girl was taken into social services, but she was soon let out of the children's home she was allocated too three years later, when she had became an adult. However, the boy was kept in a cage, hidden away from humanity due to being a very dangerous threat.

That is, until the same girl found him.

(Opening here)

"Who the hell are you

"Who the hell are you..." A teenager with dark red, spiked hair and green eyes stared at the man who was standing in front of him, with a large black bag on his back. Going across the teen's eye was a dark brown scar, and his skin was white fading into grey, a sign of malnutrition. "Why the hell am I still locked up... let me out!"

"Sorry, but I can't do that." The man crouched down to the teen's level while he was behind bars. "You know who I am right?"

"Shut up, enter the code for this cell and let me out of here..." The teen rattled the cell bars with anger. "I'm not afraid to hurt you!"

"You're Callum Sykes right?" The man stood up with a smile sewn across his face. "Well, since I already know who you are, I guess I need to introduce myself. My name is Ayato Korastacker, a.k.a the Dragon Empire Branch Manager."

"Wonderful..." Callum rolled his eyes with a blunt expression. "Listen up Korastacker, I just wanna get out of here! I've been stuck in this hellhole for two years now! TWO YEARS WITHOUT ANY HUMAN CONTACT, AND A JACKASS LIKE YOU IS THE FIRST PERSON I SEE?! IF ANYTHING, THEY SHOULDA BROUGHT IZANOKU!!"

"Hey, hey, calm down-"

"LIKE HELL I'LL CALM DOWN! I'VE BEEN BARELY FED, I'M SICK OF THEM TREATING ME LIKE A WILD ANIMAL, AND THE SOLITUDE IS GETTING TO ME! JUST, LET, ME, OUT!"