- Part 7

"This is cool and all, but this even cooler. Check it!" Ryuzaki hit a big red button in his hands.

Activating a system in the holographic tables, the cardfights everyone was having were projected into the sky as holograms of their units battling all over the festival, catching the eyes of the people attending.

"The knight created by God in order to save this universe takes flight! Transcend! White Dragon Knight, Pendragon!" Hayato exclaimed.

"Rise up from the abyss once more, my avatar! I ride, Blaster Dark "Diablo"!" Yza exclaimed.

"Speed ahead to the perfect future, ride! Chronojet Dragon Z!" Ryuzaki exclaimed.

Blaster Dark "Diablo" and Chronojet Dragon Z stood prominently in the centre, battling against White Dragon Knight, Pendragon.

"Pendragon's Limit Break 4! Become one with the white dragon and soar into the sky of victory! Transcend! Seeker, Thing Saver Dragon! Legion, seek mate! Together with Blaster Blade Seeker, your soul is unstoppable!"

"Comrade, be amazed by our super cute illusions! Together, with the mistress of transformation! I ride our avatar, Stealth Beast, Metamorfox!" Rem exclaimed.

"Rem?! You're here too!" Yza and Ryuzaki exclaimed.

"I hope you saved some action for me, comrades! I'll hold him off, you go get him where it hurts, right in the CFArea!" Rem exclaimed.

"Unleashing the Generation Zone! Abyssal blade, blackened wings, and corrupted soul, drag them all down into darkness and despair! Generation Transcend! Dark Dragon, Phantom Blaster "Diablo!"

"Liberating the Generation Zone! Distort this dystopian timeline and let our perfect vision turn into a shining utopia! Transcend Absolute! Chronovisor Heritage!"

Metamorfox created a smokescreen of red mist to confuse the enemy and block the Legion's multiple attacks. Phantom Blaster "Diablo" struck back, crushing Thing Saver and Blaster Blade Seeker under his Damned Charging Lance, while Heritage created a time loop repeating these events until Thing Saver, and by extension Pendragon, was dead.

"Let's end this once and for all. Festering in the darkness is the king of hunters, a bandit with claws sharp as steel. Stride the Generation. Lawless Mutant Deity, Obitirandus." Yahame exclaimed.

"All these fools get to witness the power of the immortal god of combat! If they get in the way, I'll throw those weaklings into the darkest corners of the galaxy! Stride with an extra dollop of coolness, Favourite Champ, Victor!" Usui exclaimed.

"Generation Stride! Pure light born from the days of bright, erase the evils born of the darknesses of the night! Arcadia Star, Coral!" Haruka exclaimed.

"Liberating the Generation Zone! To protect the planet's peace... these hidden emotions shall bring forth a new evolution! Generation Stride! Super Cosmic Hero, X-gallop!" Yato exclaimed.

"O, my soul weeps for your stupidity! I pity your struggling existence! With your wings, bring salvation to those who resist us! Generation Stride! Wings of Annihilation, Blade Wing Tibold!" Kyouya exclaimed.

"Kneel, hic, before me! From the chaos comes the very embodiment of a fortress, hic! Ensnare them in your trap, Generation Stride! Carapace Mutant Deity, Machining Destroyer!" Amai exclaimed.

"Generation Zone, release! Rise from the burning ashes with the power you've gained through sacrifice and walking down the animal path! Reveal to the world who you truly are! Generation Stride, Dragstrider, Luard!" Akari exclaimed.

To bide time for Destroyer and Dragstrider's combo attack, Victor led the charge with Tibold covering from above. Obitirandus singlehandedly fended their blitzkrieg, but once the preparations were complete, Destroyer paralysed Obitirandus in his Scarface Net. Unable to move or dodge it, Dragstrider's loop burnt him to a crisp.