A: I wanna see other guys..

I waited with a smile on my face. He was quick to start typing. I bet he was thinking of what to say. Or he might get upset and storm in here and ask me to repeat it for him.

I know him so well..

N: Excuse me?? Come to my office.

A: Nope. I mean it.

N: I don't use laughing emojis but this better be a fucking joke.

He's getting pissed !! He's typing so fast right now!

I laughed so hard knowing he couldn't hear me due to the sound proof rooms. I bet he's fuming .

A: No jokes at all. Anyway, you have a meeting in an hour.

N: You just spring that on me and act like nothing happened? Alright fine.

That had me. He's fine?Fine?? I typed fast.

A: Really? You're fine with it?

N: Yeah , why not? Do you have anyone in mind?

I thought of a quick answer. Was this sarcasm? Well I'll play till the end.

A: Yeah. Maybe one of the guys from Tech downstairs.. I think his name is Ted or something. Maybe Rick?

N: Excellent. Schedule a meeting with my lawyers.

A: What? Why?"

N: Because I'm about to kill a motherfucker. I'll be needing bail.

I laughed so hard and heard the door opening to see a very livid Nick. Wait.. he can't be serious right? He was heading out when I jumped out of my seat .

"Nick! Where are you going to !" I held his arm before he walked out.

"Where else love? I'm going to fire all the guys in Tech, thanks to you. And shoot all their knee caps." He said with a straight face and my eyes widened.

"Oh my Gosh Nicholas! I was only joking.. it's some joke on Twitter! You need to chill out, geez.." I said holding his face in my hands. It was so cute and sweet that he wanted to do this but a little too much?

Way too much.

"Loosen up caro... you don't need to fire Ted or Rick for no reason. And, just by the way.. you won't look the best in orange." I tease him and he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry .. it's just.. the thought of another man .. I—I can't explain it.."

" I understand completely. You got jealous..it's absolutely get it. I would lose my mind if the roles were reversed.."

He chuckled and pulled me closer. Much tighter. I could feel his hard body and the heat emanating from him. "You don't understand.. being jealous .. is wanting something that's not yours. Possessive is the word you want or maybe fucking Territorial. Yeah, that comes close. Cliche but I'm yours and you are mine and nothing is coming in between us . Got it?" He said seriously and I felt my heart glowing. I kissed him and he groaned.

I love you. I wish I could tell you.

I thought as we got lost in the kiss. I could feel him moving us backwards as the kiss got wilder and hotter. I felt him open the door to his office stopping  to  lock it. He faced be again and carried me to the couch still kissing each other deeply. My dress was already pushed up and his hands were on my thighs.