PRESENT TIME
KING'S LANDING

    As nighttime arrived, Annalys tried to keep her mind off of the risk of war on the verge of starting. Just for one night, at least.

  She knocked on the door of Joanna's room and it was soon opened by the young girl, who smiled at the sight of her mother.

"Mama!" She greeted her mother happily, a large smile on her face, "What are you doing here?"

"The feast will be starting soon," Annalys informed Joanna in a calm tone, "Are you ready?"

"I still have to fix my hair," Joanna replied in a calm tone.

"Why don't I help you?" Annalys suggested, earning a small giggle from her youngest daughter.

"But Mama, you never do my hair! You only do Lyanna's," Joanna pointed out, yet a large smile still remained on her face.

Annalys felt saddened and guilty after hearing her daughter's words. However, Joanna seemed to not think anything of it, clearly not jealous like the rest of her children. That was the thing. Joanna was different than her other children. She was never cold. She was always so happy, so pure and so goodhearted.

"Well, there's a first time for everything," Annalys responded and Joanna wasted no time sitting down at her vanity.

   Annalys picked up a brush before moving closer to Joanna. She began to brush through her daughter's hair and Joanna smile happily. "You have the Lannister hair, you must know. Curly, golden locks," She told her daughter, smiling as she stroked her daughter's hair, "You should feel lucky. You'll grow up to be one of the most beautiful girls in Westeros."

"Will Lyanna and the boys be at the feast?" Joanna questioned, attempting to change the subject.

"They will," Annalys confirmed, nodding her head in response, "I have a surprise for your father."

"What is it?" Joanna asked, her eyes lighting up at the thought of her mother telling her secret.

She always loved secrets for some odd reason.

"I can't tell you that, Joanna," Annalys argued, a small smile on her face.

"Why not?" Joanna groaned in annoyance, "I can keep a secret."

Annalys scoffed, continuing to smile as she shook her head. "Last time I told you a secret, you went and told Torrhen and he ended up telling your father."

"Well, I can keep a secret, you must know. Uncle Tyrion told me to keep a secret and I did," Joanna blurted without meaning to, causing Annalys' eyes to widen while Joanna tensed up, "Oops..."

"What did you just say?" Annalys asked, giving Joanna a questioning look.

"Nothing," Joanna lied, shaking her head in response.

"Joanna, you will tell me the truth," Annalys demanded in a stern tone.

Joanna sighed in defeat, knowing she couldn't lie now. "Fine," She replied, having no other choice.

_____

That night, during the feast, out in the courtyard, Olyvar found himself taking out his frustration on a fencing dummy. Just then, a man on horseback rode in. He ended up climbing off the horse before he began to walk toward Olyvar.

"Is he dead yet?" The man suddenly spoke up, causing Olyvar to freeze in motion.

He turned to face the person, grinning widely at the sight of Jon. "Uncle Jon!" He exclaimed happily, the two of them hugging as Jon smiled.