Chapter 1

In the land of Ever After, there was a secondary school just for all fairytale sons and daughters of the Twentieth Generation of fairy tales.

It was called Ever After High.
An enchanted story this is, where those kids learn to follow in their parents footsteps at the school.
I am the Narrator, welcoming all readers to enjoy the world of destiny.

                       ♣♠♥
(Blondie's POV)

It all began when students from EAH return back from their holidays.

"Excuse me please!" She said, squeezing her way in. "I need to get through for Just Right!'s broadcast please!"

That is Blondie Locks, she is the daughter of the famous and sneaky Goldilocks. Blondie broadcasts news for the school faster than the newspapers.

A lot of students rushed into the school like water flowing rapidly down your throat.
She hurriedly went up the stairs to the broadcasting room and dropped her bag on the stool, then left to fetch documents (as she calls them) in the Head's office.

"Good morning and good year, Headmaster Grimm." She gave her best professional book-to-school smile.

He was seated at his desk, having a serious discussion with Professer Momma Bear, Mr Jack B. Nimble, and Professor Card. Madam Baba Yaga was, as usual, meditating in the corner of his office on her floating red Peruvian carpet to relax.

"Good morning, Miss Locks", the headmaster said, "as you can see, we're in the middle of an important discussion."

Blondie smiled brighter. "Sir, I need the envelope with the names of the dorm mates please."

"Oh yes, give me a moment." He rummaged in his desk drawer.

"But Sir," Mr. Nimble said, "we still need to discuss the arrangement for my—"

"Please", the head said, "give me a moment." He handed Blondie the brown envelope.

"Thank you Sir" she took the envelope, "this is absolutely just right!" She left, and the staff resumed their meeting.

Blondie clicked-clacked in her bright baby-blue heels back to the broadcasting room, and her media team had already arrived.

Humphrey Dumpty and Celestia Emrys had set the sound and camera in place, and Blondie stood in her usual spot: in front of the Ever After High flag.

She quickly propped her blue flared pocka-dotted knee-length Dulce dress and renewed her glamorous anchorwoman expression for the camera.

Hopper Croakington started the countdown. "Five... four... three... two...one, and go!"

Lights, camera, action!

In a flash, Blondie's entire head-to-toe image appeared on all screens in the school.

Blondie swept some blonde locks out of her face (as usual when she started the first broadcast of the day).

"Hello Ever After High!"

Screams and shouts were fired back.

"I am thrilled to be back in my home away from home again! Its the start of a new year and I can't wait to get started. I first want to announce that, the Swim Club is back in business!" (Loud squeals from the school)

"The Head ordered a team to clear up the oil in the lake, so, Meeshell, you're free to go." On Blondie's MirrorPad, she saw Meeshell jump excitedly.

Little mermaids, thought Blondie, they're all the same.

"Another thing I want to say," she continued, "the Head wants everyone to work as hard as they never worked before, that includes me, so we can achieve better results this year. So, I wish you all a very good year and— oops! I forgot, roommates. I have the list with me, it reads: