Stupid Statues

Brought to you by-- By Bestfriend and Brother, giving me inspiration without meaning to

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJAGO--

The ninja and Lila are shoved back in time to before the ninja were a thing. They rely on Kai to help work them through his weird origin story and thwart Garmadon. When they finally destroy the mega Weapon using the past Golden weapons, and Lila uses her primary element, they get sent back to the future. Lloyd doesn't remember anything about the weapon and everything is back to normal.... for now.

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black Spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand  are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her resting one arm on her head. She glares at Lloyd while he smirks then she sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling along with Lloyd before it goes into the episode.

"Well?" A voice grated on my nerves. I new this voice well. I stopped bowing and rose to my feet with a sneer.

"Well. Father," I said the name tauntingly, making sure both of us knew that he wasn't really, "The warriors are coming along well. You're still ahead of the game." He hisses, pleased. I roll my eyes and make to turn around but his voice stops me.

"Good.... Soon your precious Spinjitzu Master will be dead. And Ninjago mine!" With that I whip around and slam him into the wall with my powers. My eyes glow a bright purple and my lips pull into a sneer, fangs slowly growing.

"HE WILL NOT DIE! I may be fighting for you. But never once believe I am on your side." I spit at him and watch his fruitless attempts to fight back against me. I cock my head to the side.

"Do not forget who created you." With those final words I let him go and he drops onto the ground, weak. I stalk away dramatically, my cloak flowing behind me as I walk out of the tent and back into the sun of the island.....

My eyes snap open and I sit up, letting out a shaky breath. I wipe sweat off my forehead and stand, getting dressed into workout clothes. I glanced at the clock. 4:48 am. I sigh and head out onto the deck, the sun wasn't up yet but the sky was a light blue.

After doing stretches, practicing my powers, and running through the training course twice. I climb up and sit on the dragon's nose, watching the sunlight start to seep above the horizon.

Wisps of my hair, which I had braided, flowed slightly with the breeze. I sigh and lean back, thinking about the memory surfacing in my dream. He had been wrong. He had failed. And yet, I was still trapped on that island with him for fifty years. After escaping I helped raise Wu and Garmadon.

I heard a roar and turn around, a smile splitting my face as I see the dragon land on the roof. I miss the dragons..... But I do not miss my home. This world is better than the one I left.

"I always have to do the dirty work." I hear a voice sound and I crease my eyebrows, rolling off the ship and spreading my wings to glide down. I land daintily next to the ninja, no shoes making me silent.

"Hey, having a pet dragon requires a lot of responsibility." Cole tells Lloyd, who was holding what I assume was a bag full of dragon crap. I snicker behind my hand, but they don't notice.

"Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?" Jay asks and I stop short. Misako. Oh......

"I don't remember my mother. She abandoned me when I was really young. I spent my whole life at Darkly's Boarding school." Lloyd slumps his shoulders and I grew angry.