Let's.....Never Do That Again

3rd Person POV

   Zane walks into the bridge. Only Wu and Nya are seen working.

   "The hunt starts early today." Zane says, still in his pajamas.

   "A watchful eye never sleeps." Replies Sensei, still looking at the map. Nya turns around.

   "As long as Lloyd, his friend, and the serpentine roam freely no one in ninja go is safe." She says bitterly.

   "Where are the others?" Zane questions.

   "Training on the upper deck." Wu says. Zane walks out but sees no one. He then sees the falcon, a bird that seems to always look out for him and leads them to good fortune. He follows it but it flies away, not being able to follow Zane frowns. A dark presence seems to arise and he whips around.

   "Lord Garmadon. But you were banished!" Zane says.

   "Only to return for the weapons of spinjitzu. Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image!" Garmadon draws katanas and launches at Zane. Zane flips away and pulls out his shurikens.

   "Give me your Shurikens of Ice." Garmadon demands.

   "You'll have to take them from me!" Zane shouts defiantly. He then spins into his tornado, advancing towards Garmadon. But the evil lord simply reached out his hand and gripped him. Throwing him backwards Zane knocks into a bunch of junk on the deck.

   "So be it." Garmadon slices a rope holding a box. The box hurtles down about to crush Zane. When it stops. It lifts up to reveal the green ninja. He pushes away the box and stands heroically. Then another body flys down next to him. There stands the purple and black ninja. They weren't dressed in the normal ninja gi and they had giant black angel wings.

   "The green and purple and black ninja. The legends are true!" Zane said amazed. The purple ninja bent down to help him up while the green began to fight. He stared into the grey eyes. They brushed him off and winked. Then they flap their wings joining the fight between the green ninja and Garmadon.

   The green ninja twirled into a green tornado and engaged Garmadon. The other flapped their wings and snapped their fingers. Black and purple magic twirled around their fingers, Zane noticed their eyes turned purple when using the powers. The green ninja was almost thrown over the edge of the bounty but the purple ninja stuck out her hands, the magic curled around him flinging him back. In turn the green ninja pulled out the nunchucks of lightning.

   He then smacked Garmadon into the purple ninja who kicked him over the side. Zane gasps and looks back up. The green ninja is standing there with his fist on fire, and the falcon on his arm. The purple and black is hovering next to him, ribbons of black and purple magic twirling around them. Their eyes are a harsh purple, contrasting to the soft grey they were earlier. In one hand was swirls of ice and water droplets, in the other crackled lightning and small stones.

   "Who are you? Kai is that you? Jay? Cole? What is the meaning of this? WHO ARE YOU TWO NINJA??!" Zane questions frantically before waking up entirely, hitting his head on the bunk above him.

Lila's POV

   "Are you SURE we should go looking for another snake? I mean, the other two tribes betrayed AND ganged up on us Lloyd." I sighed bitterly, trudging through the sand, up to the tomb. I wouldn't trust this snake even if he followed us to the ends of Ninjago. Honestly he'd probably leave us to die.

   "Oh, come on. If they're afraid of the Anacondrai, then the Anacondrai is what they're gonna get!" Lloyd pushes the door open before I could protest and flicks on the flashlight. I follow him warily. I know what Anacondrai are capable of, I pulled my hood to make sure it was over my face just in case.